Home

Dynamic Crosshair

dune0101

I don't know if this got answered somewhere in the forums, since the search function seems to be disabled. Has anybody found a way yet to turn off the dynamic crosshair yet? I'm talking about the bouncing aspect, not the "identify" part. I have tried the Outcast codes, but they don't seem to work.

Originally posted by Igor_Cavkov

can you pls change your avatar? couse of the respect that i have more posts thx!

Anyone is free to use whichever avatar they choose (within reason)...unless it is someone else's own work.

As for the dynamic crosshair problem, I haven't been able to find the command to switch off the 'movement' either. Sorry. :(

Originally posted by Igor_Cavkov

can you pls change your avatar? couse of the respect that i have more posts thx!

Actually he is entitled to use any avator he wants to. If you want to have something unique, you should create your own. Besides, there are probably hundreds of people who use that avator already...

EDIT: I see Stormhammer beat me to it :)

Well, I tried both...

g_dynamicCrosshair 0

and

cg_dynamicCrosshair 0

...and neither work in SP for me. Nor do either of those commands come up if you just type in part of them and press the TAB key. So unless the European (UK) edition is slightly different from the US edition, I'm at a loss. :(

Originally posted by Kurgan

I have NOT tested those in SP... in MP they work (US version).

Try entering it into the cfg file instead of the console and load it up that way.

Be sure to add the seta part first.

Ah...that explains it then. :p

It seems odd that they would have removed that command from SP, and left it in MP. Especially considering for the SP you now get a toggle for ForceHint on the crosshair (for some reason that was actually turned off by default when I played through SP the first time - so I missed all of the Force Hints... lol).

I think I'll dig around some more in the guts of the console and see what I can turn up. Thanks anyway, Kurgan. ;)

Archived