Home

I wanna buy a FGW5

Randon_Star

Originally posted by Randon_Star

but do they have 400 damage NO! unless u have gone around the galaxy like me dont talk

(i said krayt did i not NO KRAYT ANYTHING COSTS 20K)

Soo, you think your a big man going around the Galaxy alot then. Please tell me your profession =)

Soo, you think your a big man going around the Galaxy alot then. Please tell me your profession =)

BH so shut up

if you are such a veteran, hunt the krayt, get the tissue yourself and get the pistol for free...

oh and some krayt tissue costs 20k

on my server its 50-90k and i go hunting krayt but somebody in the group usually steels it so shut up

(AS I SAID BEFORE SHUT UP IF U DONT KNOW LOOSERS)

Originally posted by Randon_Star

BH so shut up

if you are such a veteran, hunt the krayt, get the tissue yourself and get the pistol for free...

oh and some krayt tissue costs 20k

on my server its 50-90k and i go hunting krayt but somebody in the group usually steels it so shut up

(AS I SAID BEFORE SHUT UP IF U DONT KNOW LOOSERS)

Are you going to make me shut up, no.. Shouting at people is not going to help your cause, you might want to brush up on your socialing skills sometime :)

Geez people, don't trash talk when you don't have the right or need to. The way you people handled this thread can and WILL make people leave. Get a grip and be helpful. SWG's atmosphere is among the best in the MMO community with almost everybody being cordual, even in battle. Show some better respect for your fellow subscribers, if not on the game, then you WILL on these forums.

Randon Star is right. A well crafted Krayt weapon goes for 200-300k easy because weaponsmiths don't normally have much on them. You pay for the extra quality...if you supply your own tissue the price is at norm.

Randon, I have no clue on finding a pistol like that...I think you may need to either...

1. Hire some people to get the required amount of tissue

2. Get the tissue yourself

because most weaponsmiths don't keep Krayt tissue on themselves for long.

Acutally I have been around the galaxy (BH here too) and I own a Krayt FWG5 and Scatter Pistol.

So don't go freaking out on people, I was just trying to be helpful thinking you might be getting ripped off.

I got my pistols by hunting Krayts with my PA and had the master weaponsmith I buy all my weapons from (not in the PA) make them. Being a loyal customer has it advantages.

300K! A good unsliced FWG5 on my server Kauri is anywhere from 10 to 20K. They are typically 2.1 to 2.0 and UNSLICED!

Check your planetary map and look for weapon vendors.

300K for a FWG5 LOL!

^is what you said but if uve ever seen one like this >400-1.9 you would kno they cost a lot i got mad because u laughted at me without reading the post correctly i have a normal krayte FGW5 but theres a big difference.........

2.0 isnt good iv seen 1.3 before

whats the damage? speed doesnt really matter between 2.0 and 1.6 thats is seconds damage is what is important to me...........

Archived