Home

Enabling Punches/Kicks in a server?

Darth Rosh

Just apply no Force powers for the lightsaber, and your character will use fists. Unfortunately, this means you can't have sabers and fists available at the same time. Maybe someone could create a server that disabled all weapons and only enabled Force Jump? Then we'd have some Jedi brawling action!

Originally posted by Darth Rosh

I've tried that g_debugmelee 1, but it doesn't seem to work for me... Is there another command that I need to input to let people choose the "melee" weapon?

Also, anyone know the weapondisable code for lightsabers AND melee only? :p

Thats a great idea;)

Caine

Originally posted by Darth Rosh

I've tried that g_debugmelee 1, but it doesn't seem to work for me... Is there another command that I need to input to let people choose the "melee" weapon?

Also, anyone know the weapondisable code for lightsabers AND melee only? :p

g_deugmelee 1 adds on the saberstaff's kick move to the melee weapon, allows you to hold on to walls for an infinite period of time, and adds a combo you can use with melee which causes a knockdown.

It also requires g_weapondisable 65531 (which btw is not saber only settings as apposed to g_weapondisable 524279 which requires you to have a lightsaber period)

Ya, then just remove all your lightsaber force points. atk is puch and alt is kick. With atk+alt atk your player will do a couple of the punching grabbing moves from the single player game. Press FWD after executing the atk+alt atk for the punch attack. Press BACK for the slam around on the ground one.

I AM THE DARK LORD OF THE SITH!

JEDI BODIES LIE IN MY WAKE!

You can always punch, if no Force Points are assigned to Saber Attack, but yeah, g_debugmelee 1 is needed for the kicks, grapples and infinite wall sticks.

Btw, if you play JediVsMerc, Mercenaries have Melee instead of saber, and in Siege all non-Jedi uses Melee (again, since they lack sabers).

Originally posted by DarthCobra

It also requires g_weapondisable 65531 (which btw is not saber only settings as apposed to g_weapondisable 524279 which requires you to have a lightsaber period)

I repeat. If true saber only settings are applied... ie g_weapondisable 524279 U HAVE TO HAVE A SABER AND CANNOT PUNCH!

Archived