Home

Midnight Masacre - STTCT (Shannon) vs. GUNNER (Stone Cold GUNNAH)

GUNNER

Stone Cold GUNNAH used his Mythril Sword, but failed to do any damage to Shannon. Shannon begins to taunt Stone Cold GUNNAH! Stone Cold GUNNAH's anger grows by 13.
Stone Cold GUNNAH taunts:

I like the part that said he had sex with 100 guys in a weekend. Ouch, that has to hurt.. ;)

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Stone Cold GUNNAH casts Psychic Overload on Shannon and deals 65 points of damage. Psychic Overload also attempts to heal Stone Cold GUNNAH's wounds. Psychic Overload is successful and heals 50 HP while costing 100 MA to cast. It appears that meditation in a cave has some benefits after all!
Stone Cold GUNNAH jabs:

Damn, your kickin my ass.

Stone Cold GUNNAH used his Mythril Sword to deal 9 points of damage. Shannon tried to dodge, but was not successful.
Stone Cold GUNNAH taunts:

I try not to use them. But now that I have some cash I guess it's not that big of deal.

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Stone Cold GUNNAH casts Psychic Overload on Shannon and deals 58 points of damage. Shannon has died!! Psychic Overload also attempts to heal Stone Cold GUNNAH's wounds. Psychic Overload is successful and heals 50 HP while costing 100 MA to cast. It appears that meditation in a cave has some benefits after all!
Stone Cold GUNNAH jabs:

Nice, did you sell your mustang yet? Maybe you can go whip on them. ;)

Archived