Home

Your Turn - STTCT (Shannon) vs. GUNNER (Stone Cold GUNNAH)

GUNNER

Stone Cold GUNNAH used his Mythril Sword, but failed to do any damage to Shannon. Shannon begins to taunt Stone Cold GUNNAH! Stone Cold GUNNAH's anger grows by 12.
Stone Cold GUNNAH blasts:

I feel like a loser right about now. ;)

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Stone Cold GUNNAH casts Psychic Overload on Shannon and deals 62 points of damage. Psychic Overload also attempts to heal Stone Cold GUNNAH's wounds. Psychic Overload is successful and heals 50 HP while costing 100 MA to cast. It appears that meditation in a cave has some benefits after all!
Stone Cold GUNNAH taunts:

Yes to both?

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, Stone Cold GUNNAH casts Psychic Overload on Shannon and deals 66 points of damage. Psychic Overload also attempts to heal Stone Cold GUNNAH's wounds. Psychic Overload is successful and heals 50 HP while costing 100 MA to cast. It appears that meditation in a cave has some benefits after all!
Stone Cold GUNNAH jabs:

Ok. So when you get back you can kick my ass. I need to go home at 5:45 again today.

Stone Cold GUNNAH used his Mythril Sword, but failed to do any damage to Shannon. Shannon begins to taunt Stone Cold GUNNAH! Stone Cold GUNNAH's anger grows by 13.
Stone Cold GUNNAH blasts:

Ok, I'll try the rubber sword again.

Stone Cold GUNNAH used his Mythril Sword, but failed to do any damage to Shannon. Shannon begins to taunt Stone Cold GUNNAH! Stone Cold GUNNAH's anger grows by 14.
Stone Cold GUNNAH jabs:

but it might last a while with the way my sword works.

Archived