Home

Need help defeating {mini-boss}... !! *Spoilers*

tacp18

Im at the levl (vajun i think it is).. and im to the part where im fighting rosh. Well, everytime I think i got him the 2 goons in the room with him heal him of sorts.. I went on fighting him for about 15-20 mins.. WTF is up with this.. I even tried diff. weapons to kill him.. AND the 2 goons.. its like they dont die.. Can anyone please help..!!.. Thanks in advance

Wow.. Cant believe I have to kill those goons.. I was using the flachette thing shooting balls at em .. I hate this.. LOL.. Thanks for the help.. back to the game.. :D (I have levl cheats written down .. but didnt want to use if I didnt have to hehe)

Lol, I thought you couldn't hurt the Kothos twins when they were healing Rosh! :p

I'd just do some saber throws, with all their fancy dodges and force push, they aren't to smart - sometimes they would actually go the wrong way into my saber - and I've seen Rosh accidently get a piece of them with his clumsy heavy-stance swings! :lol:

If you're not sure how much damage they've taken, use Force Sense as you get in close. That will display a healthbar over their heads so you know which one to concentrate on first. Just persevere, back off when you're low on health and go for health packs and shields, turn on Absorb as they hit you with lightning, and that should bump up your Force mana to either drain them (dark side) or use Heal (light side).

It's a good challenging fight... ;)

Archived