Home

The Lightsaber Color Thread

Bowas5

Which lightsaber color is your favourite color.  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Which lightsaber color is your favourite color.

• Red
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Yellow
    • Orange
    • Purple
    • Other (name which color)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by swgbking

Blue it's the classic saber color

Sky-blue was the original saber color. (actually more of a Cyan but close enough on the forums) Look at Episode 4 again when Obi-Wan describes lightsabre to Luke as he gets the feel for Anakin's old lightsaber!

I don't really have a true favorite. Blue is good, Green is good... Purple is alright, at least Mace's... Looks more Magneta than purple.

It's tough from the best-looking color. Either blue or purple IMHO.

But I won't go for favorite, I'll go for a symbolic comparison. My personality suggests likely a purple lightsaber blade color for me. If really purple then I'd like it to be of a neon-purple or blue-ish purple, something of that kind of purple, which was my favorite color as a child. :)

Lightsabre Symbolism

I got that URL from this website.

One more thing, IMHO I really hate the stereotyping of colors. Don't mistake this as me being "gay" or something, I love to have a girlfriend. :p But it really bothers me now, as it leads to more insults in the end and I don't want that. *eyes at Sabretooth*

Oh, and other than Kyran Halcyon's (sp?)/Corran Horn's dual-phased lightsaber, I dunno how you can get a silvery-white blade. I'm guessing "Silvery-white" came from the primitive effects of Episode 4 when Luke's blade was supposed to be cyan, yet turned out to be white at one time. Kinda like the duel between Obi-Wan and Vader when Obi-Wan's lightsaber turned into a stunt stick at one scene. :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived