Home

Qui Gon's saber colour

Starfire13

If you mean JA, does it mean make it work in JA?

Easy, just open the assests0 file thingy, and look for the file

"greenglow.jpg" or simular. and change the color like you wanted to.

Then, make a new folder called "gfx", then inside make a folder called "sabers", then inside, make 1 called. "effects". And put the "greenglow" thingy inside. then change the file to a pk3.

And put it in your gamedata/base folder.

I've been thinking of doing that, but not in the next 2 weeks or so. My palaeontology exam is in a week's time, and I haven't started studying! Argh!

I actually saw that pic when I was looking for a photo of Qui-Gon slicing through those blast-doors at the beginning of Episode I.

You see, I did something rather silly yesterday. I'd forgotten to bring my keys when I left for Uni in the morning, locking myself out of my house. That little blunder gave me the inspiration to create this: Qui Gon's Locksmith Service!

qgls.jpg

Originally posted by Stafire13

I've been thinking of doing that, but not in the next 2 weeks or so. My palaeontology exam is in a week's time, and I haven't started studying! Argh!

I actually saw that pic when I was looking for a photo of Qui-Gon slicing through those blast-doors at the beginning of Episode I.

You see, I did something rather silly yesterday. I'd forgotten to bring my keys when I left for Uni in the morning, locking myself out of my house. That little blunder gave me the inspiration to create this: Qui Gon's Locksmith Service!

qgls.jpg

OMG!

OMG!!

LOL that was funny! :D :D :D :D

EDIT once you get the mod done, could you please post about it here and/or pm me?

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

BUMP! for what?

Spamming?

BUMP so it is not forgotten I want that sabercolor darnit! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

someone get to work on a RBG slider for sabers!, (or at least qui gon's color)

or else, nd by else i mean :launcher:

just kidding :p:rolleyes:

Archived