Home

how to defeat malak easily by running aroun in circles

kookaburra

when you are facing malak on the star forge and once your health is down run around in a circle and using the force to heal your self until your health is up and after that make sure you have full force again before you face malak again as you are running around in circles until you have recovered (and by the way make sure you have the healing power to heal your self during the game or you wont really get any where)

Originally posted by raifsevrance

is there any way to free the jedi prisoners when fighting malak at the end? i dont have throw lightsaber (thought it was ****) but i'm thinking that maybe that was a major mistake. can you help?

You cannot release the jedi prisoners unfortionately, they have become on with the force but the dark power of the Star Forge is awaking the dark power within them keeping their force stored in there body so Malak can drain them.

(I think)

Ooooooh!

*ahem*

Feeling good? Not so Evil?

Then you can stop Malak from sucking energy from the jedi, without destroying them. Lay them to rest by using force... damn. I forgot what it's called. Well, it's basically the force powers that cancel all powers used by the enemy. If you use it on the dead jedi. It doesn't destroy their soul. It lets them become one with the force. Aw. Sadly, it makes you lose health everytime you 'free' one of them. Ah well.

At least you feel better.

Archived