Home

vehicles

slick118

the Space Expansion isnt expected for quite awhile. they are slaving over it, but it's least talked about at the moment. don't quote me, but i dont think it will be out till after new years..or close to it at least.

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

Now though, I wouldn't be too suprised, though very disappointed, if it came out much longer than that. :)

Unless something terribly wrong happens with that feature.

your just trying to jinx us aren't you?

Thats one thing that will be terible if they only release like 5 vehicles and every person on naboo has a carbon copy of your speeder, like houses.... I might even quit if they dont make some variations on vehicles so everyone is diferent, and the same thing goes with ships, its gunna blow when half the people in the galaxie have there own corellian freighter modified like the milenium falcon, there should be hundreds of ships, same goes with guns...we need more than the 20 guns we already have

I hope they make the space expansion using a combat engine similar to the last of the 'X-Wing series', X-Wing Alliance. Yes, the systems mamagement and stuff can be a little overwhelming at first but it pretty simple once ya get the hang of it and much more realistic. And it had a a good amout of different player flyable craft. I am looking forward to hopefully buying a YT-2400. a YT-2000, or a PES. How many folks are gonna go lame and pick a YT-1300? :p

I wouldn't want a flight engine like the 'Rogue Squadron' series of games. That would suck big time.

well first off everyone cant use mounts.. or atleast thats what the devs told me on the Stratics IRC chat (only for CH although he diddnt specify lvl?? novice??). As for the vehicles Spoops and Speeders and no variations just 2 exact same. as for the expansion i hear it will be a 3-4 ships / factoin tops .. right now they said they had xwind and bwing etc i think he said 2 / faction 1 fighter and 1 transport. Personally i just canceled the subscription about 10 min ago i will ride out til they try to charge my card again and i am out ... FFXI looks WAY WAY better IMO, plus eq2 will come out soon i think SWG with into of EQ2 will die sorry StarWars means u get all the StarWars fanatics but Eq= Online RPG God. As for SWG they need to get their act together because they have HELLA compitition coming up and they dont hvae **** ... the game runs like **** i am bored have all my stats maxed exploits everywhere i seem to walk on air once a day, way way way screwed on video options (i have a A64Fx with a radion 9800 so i am cool) but if i had a 1500+ xp or something i would want to be able to change resolution to atleast 800x600 and 16bit color to get some frames back not to mention the detail down more than they alllow. Second wtf a small medium and a large house (ohh and a pa hall that takes 9 lots :( omg) can we say borring ... make some more content ... can it be that hard to make? a model for a house.. ok even better played made floorplans ... if u have a master architect u could make 3x story a good Arch = 2 story and a novice can make 1x story ... and u can make it like sims even choose ur siding or brick and ur floors and for god say make it where u can put **** on walls without stairs rotf. yeah yeah yeah i bitch and complain but guess what they lost my ass... and many more (i know of 12 in my guild alone and the guild only has like 200 peeps that have quit in the last month) this game flat out sucks :( ok... now flame on me cuz i said starwars sucks call me a whiner go on i know the little kid comes out with his 15 bux and says its fun though... lol

15/month + 40 bux to buy it better be good :)

/catch breath

Thanks for fun chatting everyone i might pop in to check still incase the game does get better ;) anyone wanna buy 2 accounts rotf.. almost 900 million credits on one :)

There are lots of people complaining about the game, but it's all stupid. I for one love the game regardless of it's flaws. I love how the dev team is working so hard at fixing them too. But if you don't like it, you're just wasting your time here. Go find a different forum and a different subject.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived