Home

Water and Fire Maps.

ZBomber

Originally posted by Business_Eskimo

Yeah, that's perfectly legal. You can use sounds from any Raven gtame in any other Raven game as long it is noted in the readme file.

Cool. :)

Heres the progress so far:

Fire map: 95% Done

Water Map: 70% done

Snow map: 50% done.

I'm making the snow map have a huge racing course. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by gothicX

In JA, it seams you can use JPG's as levelshots. Take a screenshot with the "screenshot silent" command, and save it with the exact same name as your map and put it in base/levelshots. Tadaa!

I did. Still doesn't work.....

I'm not sure yet. Wacky_Baccy is hosting it so people can BEAT test it, tell me what I need to fix up, and then I will send it in to JK2Files, and upload it on PCGamemods. ;)

http://www.echonetwork.net/wacky/VolcanicSith.zip

Thank you Wacky_Baccy (:D) for hosting the map ^_^

Not bad. It's a bit box-like, but that's fine. One error (maybe) is that, if you fall into the lava (isn't it supposed to be fire?), you fall out of it at the bottom. Hardly noticeable. Also, some of the... things... on the side have EFS (eternity falling syndrome, where you are stuck falling and can't get out). If I were to rate it, it would get a 7.6/10. No clue on how to fix the levelshot problem, but maybe try to make it a .tga?

MK

Originally posted by kmd

what he said, you hit the rocks, bam, you are stuck, the lava should be fire, the lighting awful!!! get some light in there, its really blocky, no eye candy, very plain, no bot suport, 4/10

Its supposed to be a dark cave. There is two sources of lighing, a light in the corner, next to a supply box left over from the Siths, and the lava.

Yes, The rock problem is annoying. I used EasyGen for it..... but its kinda yucky......

Lava problem I'm fixing right now. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by mknote

How are the maps going? I haven't seen anything anywhere about these maps. Have you given up?

MK

Well, I'm gonna finish the Fire map, after that, I'm gonna be working on my SSBM mod. So, I mgiht come back to the water and Ice maps another time. HOWEVER, if anyone woul like to work on these projects, tell me, because I drew lots of floor plans. ;)

The fire map is almost done. ;)

Archived