Home

stuck in the level with the bar and music

rogersteen

I can't remember the name of the level, but I'm stuck in the one with the booths and the bar that always has music playing. When I go into that room with the big computer-like machines, one of the machines lights up the blue force indicator dealie, like I'm going to be able to use the force to move the machine out of the way. Problem is, I've tried every possible push and pull, and nothing gets the machine to move. HELP.... I tried to move it 20 times.

are you on Nar Shaada? if you are i got stuck too and you have to go to the trash compactor that doesnt have a cart under it and force run through it and get out the other side before it crushes you. and then you can continue through the rest of the game.

:fett:

• 2 weeks later...

rogersteen...you should be able to use Force Push on it. If that is not working, then as SamFisher said, it could be a glitch in the level. Try reloading an earlier saved game, and replay the level again.

It only leads to a small secret area, so if the glitch remains, but you can still complete the level, don't worry about it. ;)

Archived