Home

Listen and be amazed!

Alia

Wow....  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Wow....

• I've never heard anything like that before.
    • I can't believe how much you guys suck.
    • that's awesome!
    • DJG/cheese!

Actually...the word I was looking for might have been "appalled."

So yeah, my brother and I were really bored one day, and we came up with some...erm....smashing renditions of old favorites. Muahaha.

Clicky.

If you listen to these, you will be sorry. If you don't, you will be burning with curiosity. Your choice. (I'm singing and my brother is playing the guitar.)

EDIT: I thought you guys should know that I'm being a bad singer on purpose. I don't actually sing like this. We actually had to do "Misty" multiple times so I wouldn't be so tuneful. :p

Originally posted by Tripod

Temporarily Unavailable

The Tripod page you are trying to reach has exceeded its bandwith limit. It will be available again in a few hours.

Thank you!

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.........

......ah well, gives me a chance to joke about Andy and her 'tripod' affect on the fellahs I suppose......

Scarred for life?!? Hardly. You will have to do much worse than that. Go on,.. I DARE YOU!!! :D

Actually,.. this is a real attempt to scar people for life:

Follow link to musical madness!

Here's an example of me playing guitar that has managed to make it's way onto the web. I don't sing at all on it, however. (You may all breathe sigh of relief now.)

Warning: Just in case I didn't make it clear enough in the other post, THIS IS A HIGHLY OFFENSIVE SONG! Lots of 4-letter words, double- (and single-) entendres, and plain old out-and-out foulness abound. If you don't care for Frank Zappa's odd, sophmoric sense of humor, then you probably won't like this much.

It's also full of inside jokes that I'm not going to take the time to explain again, and based on another song you have never heard before. Sorry.

It's also something we made up on the spot as we were jamming in the studio, so it's pretty rough in spots.

Now that I have got you curious beyond belief, go listen,.. but don't blame me. [End disclaimers]

Archived