Home

Cool cheats i found out *SPOILERS*

IG-64

also, if you get into the game, do the step above, then start a new game, you can see your cheated model in the beginning cut-scene :) just start a new game and after you pick your difficulty, it will send you to the player selection screen, your specified model will be there without textures, to acheive textures, just press "back" then choose your difficluty again and your textured model will be there, now without pressing any of the model settings on the menu just press ready and it will begin

sheesh, i make a whole thread just for my cheats and people still don't see them :rolleyes:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another cheat :)

fx_freeze 1

bind it to a key and press it during a battle with guns and it will freeze the lasers in place, also turn it on and all your saber trails will stay there, try this: bind key "+altattack; -altattack; wait 10; fx_freeze 1"

press this with a concussion rifle and it will freeze the conncusion beam in place

Originally posted by ig64

another cheat :)

fx_freeze 1

bind it to a key and press it during a battle with guns and it will freeze the lasers in place, also turn it on and all your saber trails will stay there, try this: bind key "+altattack; -altattack; wait 10; fx_freeze 1"

press this with a concussion rifle and it will freeze the conncusion beam in place

Cool dude. :cool:

thanks man, and, about the fx freeze one, you can do this:

bind key "fx_freeze 1; d_npcfreeze 1"

spawn a bunch of rebels and stormtroopers and press this button it the heat of battle, the lasers are in-place and the people stop, don't forget to say "freeze program":cool:

Originally posted by lankyframe

i would just like to say keep forum goin it rocks but on the other hand i cant get the "fx_freeze 1" command or the playermodel model model_default model_default Model_default thing to work i have done everything do i have to have a certain file or sumthin?

hmm, thats odd, it seems you spelled everything right, but, for the model_default thing, iv'e been testing and you don't have to fill in all of it but you can just fill in the next 2 spaces with a letter or something e.g. playermodel jawa model_default 1 2.

as for the fx freeze, i don't know what to tell you :(

If the character is based on the "Kyle" model, for instance, "SP Anakin for JA". Would you type in the console command screen . . .

playermodel kyle model_default model_default Model_default

to keep Anakin's image on the playermodel during the cutscenes???

Thanks

23 are yours because you double posted and tripple posted. Next time, edit your post.

now when did I do that? if i triple posted, I would have said the same thing three times. i think i know why i have a lot of posts in this thread:

anyways, i'm not shure if anyone has seen this before but i found out how to get saber daggers:

how do you get the daggers?

i opened up the console and typed cam_disable and the cinema bars dissapeard and i appeared in the room

How can you play in/ or during cutsecnes?

playermodel model model_default model_default Model_default doing this overwrites playermodel player and puts your selected model in the cut-scenes

i have a question oh cheating master if i change my player model it always goes to default in cutscenes is it possible to have ur cheated model in cutscenes?

learn to read :p (j/k)

Archived