Home

Who would you like to play as in single player?

Aryyn

Originally posted by TK8252MJL

I'd want to be a Stormtrooper.

that was a joke right?

if not just open the console and type

playermodel stormtrooper model_default model_default model_default

start a new game and your stormtrooper will be in the selection screen without textures, to acheve textures, go back once and select your difficulty again then press start game.

you can never be to shure around here <_< >_>

Originally posted by ig64

that was a joke right?

Nope, not a joke. The question was: Who would you like to play as in single player? So I answered; Stormtrooper. I already know the playermodel cheat, but it's not right being a Stormtrooper and fighting other Stormtroopers. I wish some new Stormtrooper levels would be made where you'd play as a Stormtrooper and fight rebels or criminal gangs.

Originally posted by ig64

that was a joke right?

Nope, not a joke. The question was: Who would you like to play as in single player? So I answered; Stormtrooper. I already know the playermodel cheat, but it's not right being a Stormtrooper and fighting other Stormtroopers. I wish some new Stormtrooper levels would be made where you'd play as a Stormtrooper and fight rebels or criminal gangs.

It still wouldn't be right being a Stormtrooper in single player, because you'd weild a Lightsaber and Force powers. :p

A mod that adds a completely new story and new levels that puts you in the armor of a Stormtrooper would be cool. Like maybe play as a Sandtrooper and recreate the search for R2-D2 and C-3PO on Tatooine in A New Hope.

Archived