Home

training

DJDLP

..................in CTF.. I saw this guy jump thru a window while I was chasing him..I believe it was in the Garrison map...well I tried it and went smack into the wall...I asked ppl in there and ...well I got kicked for being a n00b...way uncool....I know some ppl like to keep their lil secrets,but come on some ppl new the game would like to learn more..I for one would appreciate it simple because I like to share the knowledge to others...Also I saw someone sliding around really fast in the Yavin temple,lol.....I couldn't catch him...I have read some tutorials on moves and stuff....they were really helpful...And I have learned alot in a short period of time.....But I WANNA LEARN MORE........u can never learn enuff.....Maybe if someone knows of a server where the ppl r friendly and not a bunch of a-holes for asking questions....That would be tight....or maybe a website that has some advanced moves,would be cool...It kinda bugs me when u ask ppl how they did that ..they get all bent out of shape...Man its just a game..a fun one I may add....I just wanna be more competetive when ppl more experienced players....Alot of oversea ppl that I played against r not very friendly...as I had stated it just a game...these ppl don't live next door to me (per say)..a lil convo isn't a bad thing...Is It???....anyways a lil input from u seasoned vets would be great.....................

Originally posted by Beltazar

..................in CTF.. I saw this guy jump thru a window while I was chasing him..I believe it was in the Garrison map...well I tried it and went smack into the wall...

Was it definately Garrison map?

If so, you need to shoot out the windows first or you cant get through them, also yo uhave to crouch as you go to go through or you wont make it, hope that helps. :)

Originally posted by Beltazar

..................in CTF.. I saw this guy jump thru a window while I was chasing him..I believe it was in the Garrison map...well I tried it and went smack into the wall...I asked ppl in there and ...well I got kicked for being a n00b...way uncool....I know some ppl like to keep their lil secrets,but come on some ppl new the game would like to learn more..I for one would appreciate it simple because I like to share the knowledge to others...Also I saw someone sliding around really fast in the Yavin temple,lol.....I couldn't catch him...I have read some tutorials on moves and stuff....they were really helpful...And I have learned alot in a short period of time.....But I WANNA LEARN MORE........u can never learn enuff.....Maybe if someone knows of a server where the ppl r friendly and not a bunch of a-holes for asking questions....That would be tight....or maybe a website that has some advanced moves,would be cool...It kinda bugs me when u ask ppl how they did that ..they get all bent out of shape...Man its just a game..a fun one I may add....I just wanna be more competetive when ppl more experienced players....Alot of oversea ppl that I played against r not very friendly...as I had stated it just a game...these ppl don't live next door to me (per say)..a lil convo isn't a bad thing...Is It???....anyways a lil input from u seasoned vets would be great.....................

That`s the same situation i´ve been on... but jumping from server to server, there are ppl that are willing to help you... you just have to find them.. meanwhile... keep practicing

:cool:

Archived