Home

Problems with pcgamemods.com

Calavan

Back before they revamped the website, PCgamemods.com was one of my favorite places to pick up maps/skins/ect for JK2, but ever since the new sites been released, I can't get anything :(

I can go to http://www.pcgamemods.com/ and the main page will load up, but the minute i click on the Jedi Academy (or any other) tab, the page just won't load. It'll start, but it just won't ever finish. An also, after i cilck another link im not able to even load up the front page for like, 20 minutes or so. Its really kinda strange, has anybody ever heard of anything like this or think they know a way to help? Because I keep seein all these references to mods that i can't get cause they're pcgamemods exclusive...

hehe, sorry about that. I knew that you weren't affiliated with them, but i figured this'd be the best place to ask, because it seemed like most people here knew about it/used it. I didn't even think about contactin the site admins :o

just kidding, ;), think most websites are like that during peek ours of internet usage. This has happened to me before even with LucasForums(never 20 min, wont wait that long, hehe.(I assumed you tried more than just the one or two times if not

just try closing your browser and retrying 3 or 4 min. later.

But like ASk stated if it is a prob with pcgamemods they should know how to remedy, happy hunting.

eniaC

Archived