Home

More people in Jedi Outcast than in Jedi Academy?

Master William

Originally posted by Comm539

wtf???? Why are scripts fine?

Actually theres a kata script going around rofl. Seriously it must be for the people with fat fingers who cant press 2 kin buttons.

Seriously. I can understand some people wanting to script complex moves, but this is pressing two buttons at the same time, for goodness sake. Are some people that inept?

Well because scripts were always intended to be in the game and absolutely no effort was made to remove them, even though the capability existed in the hands of Raven.

Cheats on the other hand (or I should say exploits, as opposed to cheats using devmap etc) were not intended to be in the game (they are bugs after all) and so they were removed whenever discovered in official patches.

If the developers knew about them and had the ability to remove them and made no effort to remove them, I think we can safely say that they were intended to be used.

Would a toggle switch for the admin to remove all binds that used more than one key or a vstr command be nice?

Sure, but it's never been done in JK2 or JA, so I don't see it happening in the next patch.

Archived