Home

good chuckle

BJP3E

This I at least thought was funny

I tried to spawn a mark2 in JA but the model can't be spawned so it just spawns a stormtrooper in its place. I kill the trooper with blaster fire and instead of just crumpling to the floor he goes BOOM LOL i'm like WTF

One time I tried to spawn a JO mine monster. For some reason the model no longer appears so it just spawned a stormtrooper with no weapons.

The wierd part was when I walked right up to it, I started taking damage like I was being bitten by a mine monster! I slashed it and it fell without a sound. It was wierd taking damage by osmosis.:p

Originally posted by BJP3E

though I imagine that the only place its ment to work is were there is sand

Actually you can spawn them pretty much anywhere, I believe, as "sand" is just a texture. I've spawned them on "stone" a couple times.

y no matter what, will my /npc spawn sand_creature not work, on any map!

don't put the "/", just type npc spawn sand_creature

I spawned a few sand_creatures on Siege_Hoth and the Heavy Blaster Turrets were shooting at their holes in the ground!

Spawned one in the ravine and it died.... type npc kill all and they all popped out of their holes in the snow and died.

I also noticed that if you blast all the rocks on Siege_Hoth (cheats not needed for this one) and lead the Wampa out of his cave, he gets blasted to death by the lasers. ; )

Archived