Home

Human Female Jedi Model ??

AJL

I really would like a human female with HAIR.

Unless you're a skinner like Hapslash, all Jan-based skins look like Jan, and most Tavion skins look like Tavion, and so on...

I would like to see more generic models as well, for instance many people make skins of specific characters, which, well... limits the model's use.

I do like the jedi_ models in Academy, though... although they aren't the best looking models, they have buttloads of togglable surfaces, and alot of potential customization options.

Yep that mara model is good but its use is very limited because

of that jacket...

That original JA multi surface female model is pretty nice but...

I am getting tired of that face and there aren't so good surfaces

for good old reb. jedi models...

I think, for a specific Old Republic era female, something based off Sari Tachi would be good... long hair, and jedi robes.

But I still stick with my comments in the other thread that the jedi_hf surfaces would be more than adequate for certain other prequel characters. :p

That Mara Jade is a good one, but with the jacket it is limited... and some people have had graphical glitches and such with it, as well...

Looking around on Massassi, I saw no threads or showcases from Mr. Alias (besides the EC)... anyone (gothicX) know if he releases them?

Like what Hapslash did to Jan's face, this guy was doing to the jedi_hf head_b1 face. With good skinning, it can extend the model's use much further.

Archived