Home

Return of the Darwin Awards

Darth Groovy

PTDC: I like you, but your persistent depressed cynicism and lack of faith in humankind, while possibly justified, is really getting me down.

Those are so sad. I shouldn't laugh at other peoples' misfortune. Especially when it's fatal.

Originally posted by Captain Andy

PTDC: I like you, but your persistent depressed cynicism and lack of faith in humankind, while possibly justified, is really getting me down.

Those are so sad. I shouldn't laugh at other peoples' misfortune. Especially when it's fatal.

My sister said the same thing, and too most aspects you are both quite right, however these people should have been thinking about their families before performing such asinine stunts. I would hate for my mother, or any other family member to have to remember that I died doing something completely stupid like trying to cut open a grenade with a chainsaw....Jeezum Crow!:eek:

It's horrible to laugh at people dying. Even if they were stupid. I thought some of them were really disturbing, it's kinda like those movies of people or animals dying.

That said, I thought the personal stories where nobody died were very funny, especially the one about the gasoline...

Archived