Home

I am the greatest

BJP3E

Well in the eyes of my younger causin Blake I am LOL he tells people that I out of whole whole family am his most fovorite causin. Why? Cause I have JO/JA and he loves it when I make up these epic sized battles between Stormtroopers and Rebels or have saber fights going between jedi and reborns ect. Like this week end when ever he is here thats all he wants me to do is play my games and spawn badies and goodies to watch who wins LOL.

Its kinda strange to be looked up to solly because I have these games. No complants though :)

Correct... Agrees the council does. Train him you must.

Still, sense darkness in this boys future do I.

Turn to the whiner side he will, if train him correctly you don't.

*50 years later*

Imperial Officer: ''Lord Whiner?''

Darth Whiner: ''Admiral, I want you to catch those little lamerz and /amslap them until they collapse. After this, see to it that they are sent to a place far far away... /clientkick!''

Imperial Officer: ''Y-yes, my lord... We shall show these little lamerz that saber off means PEACE!''

Sorry, I couldn't resist it.

yes, train him well you must or he will watch lame, non scifi/fantasy movies! Like the lizzie mcguire movie! AHHHHHHH!

Turn to the whiner side he will, if train him correctly you don't.

Always two, there are: the whiner, and the one who whines about them plain.gif

He won't because he is like a god to the kid

i do believe they take me as some sort of god :c3po:;)

I dont see whats wrong with a kid playing a computer game, I'd class anyone under 16 a "kid"...sorry guys(I do NOT mean this in a bad way)...And for anyone who is this age at heart...well that might be all of us(who love gaming) :)

If you banned a kid from playing a game,

a) they would just want to play it more - theyre kids !

b) don't let them watch the news either, thats full of enough sick crap

The only concern I would have is having dismemberment on for anyone under 12ish - and if *that* was the thing the kid was getting off on, not just the sw themes the moves, gameplay etc...

For the younger population I think as long as their is someone older to just keep an eye on what a kid does, and how/if this affecting them in any way. This doesnt mean you sit there holding there hand when theyre trying to get through Vjun !!!

...But I guess that is why the game has a 'Teen' rating.......

My 14 yr old stepdaughter thinks it hilarious when I spawn wampas and rancors(generally when I play the 'zeus ladder') and they go around attacking and eating everything, as well as other npcs and myself.... at the same time she does tell me to grow up :p

I've currently got my desktop wallpaper set at MOTS era jade(MY jaden skin) in force speed pursued by wampasx3 and rancorsx2.

MTFBWYA

Archived