Home

Favorite force power

Jaden007

Originally posted by Prime

I like a new one I call Force Annoy

3. Opponent calls a vote to kick you, and it passes.

Yeah, that one really makes me lmao.

I usually disconnect after I vote yes and before the vote succeeds...plenty o servers there are. (actually very few siege servers Ive found that aren't full or empty...what a shame...yes I use ASE.)

I wish there was "Force set even teams" for people who cant count how many players are on red or blue.

eniaC

in force enabled saber only servers.... rage is an unreal power if you take the time to learn how to use it right.

*hint, turning on rage and running around flailing a saber is not the right way.

in terms of "in your face badass-ness"

1-drain

2-rage

on a FFA server with fast regen (lower than 200 default) those two powers will make you a god, pure and simple.

in terms of "I'm going to play gay as hell and own you and there is nothing you can do about it" (duels)

1-level 2 lightning/drain

2-push/pull combos with saber throw

my favorite neutral power, is debatable... i like seeing to dodge sniper shots and keep an eye on everyones current location... i use push automatically when a person jumps i found, and to disarm an enemy gun user, i jump over them and force pull while doing so to whip the gun outta their hands, and add to my ammo. light side, i like absorb to distir annoying darkside users, and heal only when i find a hiding spot to use it without interference. Dark side i don't know cause lightside distirs it all, and a gun is better them their attacks and i'm a light user

In the following order.

Light

1. Absorb is the best light power, no doubt about it.

2. Heal is great cause u can use it in any time (mid swings).

3. Mind trick is incredibly useful if u know how to use it.

4. Protect is good also cause it reduces damage a lot.

Dark

1. Drain, u r dead without it.

2. Grip, cause u can throw people away and also u can do clean hits.

3. Rage is amazing, fast swings, fast movement and protection.

4. Lightning, countered by drain.

Neutral

Pull, to pull those gayasses who run from batle, and the jump pull to throw people away, to their doom.

Seeing, level 2 and 3 at least, for surprise atacks.

Speed, moving really fast isnt good?

Push, its not a necesary force power, te only good it does is keep people away and push them off edges.

Archived