Home

JEDI on shadowfire!

Randon_Star

yes, very true...but as for giving up pistols...when you unlock the FS slot, they give you another Alternate Character. You will start a totally new character on that server that is a Jedi. You will still have your regular character on that server. And to control the Jedi population, apparenlty Master Bounty Hunters can track down Player Jedi (which would absolutely suck if you were a little novice Jedi who is buff enough to down a butterfly)

I almost feel bad for these people who are becoming jedi's... once people know about it they're hounding these poor bastards nonstop. I guess it's good in some cases since I'm sure plenty of people would help them get their new character started off comfortably, but after a while I would get sick of all the attention and macho bounty hunters and commandos trying to start duels.

If I become a Jedi, :wan: I'm going to have my original character become one (if that's possible) instead of dealing with two. And I'll start training on Dantooine taking out Dark Jedi :duel: and slowly rising through ranks, then I'll move out in to the galaxy world and kick anyones ass who comes after me!!! :lsduel::yobi:

Originally posted by Colin Strife

If I become a Jedi, :wan: I'm going to have my original character become one (if that's possible) instead of dealing with two. And I'll start training on Dantooine taking out Dark Jedi :duel: and slowly rising through ranks, then I'll move out in to the galaxy world and kick anyones ass who comes after me!!! :lsduel::yobi:

You have to create a new character, that's the idea behind the opening of a force-sensetive character slot. It keeps already powerful people from becoming even more powerful. Besides, have you ever heard of a jedi starting out as an old man? No. They start out as young inexperienced kids, just like your new character would have to be. I also find it disturbing that so many people want to be a jedi so they can just 'kick everyone's ass.' Is there not going to be any good jedis??

The thing is, your original character will be quite "messed up" if you open the FS slot. He'll have master the "Chef" professsion and all that useless trash the holos say to Master. You, even after you've played with your Jedi characer and gotten then killed, you'll have to do some rbuilding to become the type of player you wanted to be. :(

Archived