Home

Get past force screen with full force???

Silent Bob

Yeah, I noticed this way back in the demo, you should just be able to progress full force or not. perhaps its one of those stupid glitches that gets fixed in the patch(but im not bettin the house on it)

in the meantime, yeah, I just keep force powers i never use on 1/2 and keep the ones i use most on 3, or bind force level 3 keys for the powers i use the most...lightning, heal, grip, jump...

MTFBWYA

Type this in your console:

bind [ "helpusobi 1; setforceall 1"

and this:

bind ] "helpusobi 1; setforceall 3"

Then, during the ending cutscene of the current mission, press "["... Then when the next level starts, you press "]" and you have full force power again... That's the method I used when playing JA as a L337 f*ckin' Jedi :)

dudes... it took me seconds to figure this one out:

once your into the force selection screen, open the command console and type setforceall 0 and right-click-left-click simutaniously on one if the force powers, then it will be reset and if you click any of the other powers then it will reset as well, have fun :thumbsup:

-The Cheat Master

Originally posted by IG-64

dudes... it took me seconds to figure this one out:

once your into the force selection screen, open the command console and type setforceall 0 and right-click-left-click simutaniously on one if the force powers, then it will be reset and if you click any of the other powers then it will reset as well, have fun :thumbsup:

-The Cheat Master

What are you on ig64 ! where the freak do you pull these things from !! you da man !!

OK - Cheat Master, how do we get dismemberment back after the patch which gets rid of g_saberrealisticcombat ?

MTFBWYA

Archived