Home

What happened with this forum????

Devil Doll

OMG, I can't be playing SWG cause when I come back i see there's something totally different, what happened with the forums????

getting prepared for RSIII or something like that????? ;P

BTW: the same question as usually, did someone miss me??????

since a month ago, i was able to repair my computer and I started to play everyday SWG :p, I missed the game a lot and well, now I'm playing everyday like Wraithy :p

I have a character on Starsider and she already talked with wraithy, but I don't play with her a lot since my main character is on scylla.

just like wraithy said the game is awesome, i love to be there almost everyday, my character is a little bit of everything, her main skills will be riflegirl and pistoleer, at the moment, after 3 weeks of playing (i missed the first week downloading patches and updates) she's a novice pistoler (just started like a week ago) marksman, novice medic and novice entertainer (medic and entertainer to heal wounds when I go solo).

I'm always in coronet but sometimes i travle, just right now I'm in naboo lurking a little bit, for next month I'll be riding a Kaadu called Cheesecake :p, hopefully finally by the end of the month or next month I'll be a married girl ingame :p, My fiance is moving so he's not online since two weeks ago but he gave me a ring so I can be ready for when he's back, and also we where waiting for player cities so we can invite people to Dark City.

If someone wants to see me, there's a pic or me in Yavin4 (i guess, i can't remember where i was :p) in the wooly temple (can't remember the name too :p) I was hunting helping a girl get some hide for her armorsmith character, we where waiting for some creatures to spawn:

http://galeon.com/ladyilluminati/yavin

mmm oh, yeah, don't say anything about my graphics :p

oh! also about my RL, a lot of problems as usually, but I don't care about that :p I'm happy at the moment ;)

What happened while I was missing?????

lets party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

DD!! DD!!! DDDDDDD!!!

Do you remember me? I'm still a newb, I guess... but...oh...you might remember Captain Andy? Yeah.

*nails her down* Stay put this time...or were you planning to shove off again? To a galaxy far, far away?

What's new? Well, let's see...

Nothing! I swear!

*starts partying too*

*Mr. Weasel grows back nose and growls at Jared*

... mr_weasel_attacks.gif ...

*turns DD around* you don't wanna see this...

*hears Jared screaming for his life* ... *turns around to see blood all over the floor, walls and ceiling and Mr. Weasel sitting in the middle of it all licking his paws* ...uh... where's Jared?... *Mr. Weasel walks out of the thread* ... eep x.x how are we gonna treat him in bacta if we can't find whole pieces of him?!

Oh well... *goes back to hugging DD* missed ya *nods*

Meep@Violence, well it looks like with oldbies back, Aresen is ALREADY getting back to how it should be.

Originally posted by Lynk Former

ME is what happened to the forum. Aresen was redesigned by me ^^ *kicks Kjo* and if no one likes it they're welcome to leave and never come back *kicks Kjo again*

I never said I didnt like it, just that it's brighter. Blue is brighter than black, thats all XD It's very nice. :p

Originally posted by TK-421

aresen has all gone downhill since DSS left.

*throws brick at Alia*

What a very ungentlemanly thing to say.

*snaps his limbs one by one, and treats him to some swift slices from her katana*

Yeah. Always *slash* be *whap* chivalrous, *twwwip* eh?

Originally posted by JangoClone#104

if you haven't noticed, DD posts maybe 5 times in a few months, so we probably won't have a responce in a long time

hmmm...true that....

Originally posted by Alia

What a very ungentlemanly thing to say.

*snaps his limbs one by one, and treats him to some swift slices from her katana*

Yeah. Always *slash* be *whap* chivalrous, *twwwip* eh?

*pokes you*

Archived