Home

WANTED: House sitter

JekRendar

I was just wondering if any of you daily players could check on my house once in a while. Due to my homework, job, and sports, I hardly have anytime to check and pay maintence.

Speaking of credits, I would prefer you take this job if you have lots of credits to burn, as I can't pay you back, because I'm struggling. I have about 6k to my name now, and don't have time to run missions, but I need a storage place for equipment.

I'll give you the waypoint for my house, in-game, if you are interested. It's my little riddle...find my house and you win...a pat on a the back from Jek. It's east of Kaadara, north of Kush Gardens, and surronded by big homes, blocking my beach view. Oh well...

Now, before you start to scold me on why it isn't by the base, you have to understand, I only use it for storage and it's close to a starport so I can quickly drop stuff off. I promise I'll move it once we get a shuttleport, or I get a player vehicle/mount.

Thanks in advance,

Jek

Hey people, we have a beach house, let's partyyyyy!!! :D :D

Unfortunatly I can't help you on this, as I'm scant on money as it is myself right now, and after I've started to place extractors and processors again it's become even harder for me to get enough money, partially due to the cost and time it takes me to find good spots, and partially due to grinding my ass off to 0-4-0-4 weaponsmith. Currently at 0-1-0-4. Will probably reach my first goal some time next week.

Don't worry, brawler people, I will start on that once I've reached my first goal. :)

Maybe it would be nice if the PA had one large house that was the "storage house" for all PA members. To divide each members section, we could make loads of wooden staffs and place them in little squares around the room. This would just allow some players to have a nice comforatble house, and not a cramped workshop full of boxes.

Archived