Home

Should Same Sex Marriage Be Allowed?

Reborn Outcast

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kain, if 'commen human decency' means makeing friends with them, hanging out with them, palling around with them, and all of that, then I will never be swayed that way. Don't even try. But I never hated them, and I never wished them any harm at all. So I don't see what the problem is.

Originally posted by Hiroki

Kain, if 'commen human decency' means makeing friends with them, hanging out with them, palling around with them, and all of that, then I will never be swayed that way. But I never hated them

Oh...my...god...

Honostly, what has a gay person EVER done to you to make you so...so...so hateful? You claim to not hate them, but that entire post is one huge hypocracy. They're human beings for crying out loud, but you'd treat them like the dirt under your feet if you could(atleast, thats what I've gathered from your posts). You asked me why I defend them so passionantly. So I ask you, why are you against them existing?

Originally posted by Hiroki

I don't hate gays, I just don't care to be around them, becouse...well I won't say

I gave you my reasons for standing they way I do. You're turn to sing.

I gave you my reason! I posted it somewhere up there, look for it. I don't hate gays, I hold nothing againts them, they can do there thing, but all I ask is that I am allowed to do mine. You have no right to tell me the way I live is wrong, becouse its just your opinion. You honestly piss me off by asumeing things about me, that you don't understand the half of. You know what they say about asumeing, right?

Gays are human, yes, they are worth just as much as me, or any other human, but there are alot of humans that I do not wish to be friends with. You're defenatly one by now, after how hard of a time you've given me after a simple question I asked. Well I am posting here no more, if I can't share my opinions without you trying to convert me, then theres no point.

Honestly Kain, you are like the Jehova's witness of homosexuality.

Whoa whoa whoa WHOA!! Damn Hiroki for a guy who ASSUMED I was a gay non-white guy, you sure do get a bit angry when I assume something of you.

I wasn't telling you HOW to live your life, I was stating that its ignorant not be friends with someone because they're different from you.

And Gays don't have a problem with heteros, its the other way around, although you're obviously changing your story as we go along on this little marry-go-round of debate.

I would quote some rather interesting remarks I recall you making from the white males thread, but you've deleted them, probably assuming(theres that word again) that I'd use them here to prove my case.

And I never did find you're reasons for being homophobic...oh, because you avoided it that last couple of times I called you out on it. Shame that you can ask me why I'm for gay marriages, but I can't ask you why you're against them without you leaving. The typical response of a Christian Fundamentalist whos been called out, but won't face the spotlight.

hey, i want to know what your reason is too!!! :(

It is rather unfulfilling to not hear the end of something you have been discussing, and I have never yet receved an answer better than "cos it is wrong" from anyone that might understand what, other than cultural bias, might cause someone to believe something so strongly.

It would seem fairly likely that at least one person you know is gay, would you then just stop talking to them if you found out? Blank them in the street? Would they be different somehow now that you know?

I really doubt that Skinwalker or 'Jais would have deleted a post of yours. I haven't even SEEN'Jais in here for a really long time, and Skinwalker would only have edited it out if it were amazingly offensive and derogatory and unnecessary. And i'm sure, since this is the senate and we don't want things going left unexplained, there would have been a note left by the mod/admin who decided that post didn't need to be there. Perhaps you posted during a system hiccup and it just didn't get posted. I would recommend trying again.

A system hiccup? Is that what its called when everything go's so slow you can't get on? Well I'm a little glad it did, now. Its awful personal. I'm not sure if I even want to give it to Kain now, can't you just forget it if I agree not to post in this thread anymore?

what yould be so personal about you and gays, hiroki? i an only think of one reason and that would be if a gay guy tried to "rape" you.. err.. it would be at least one possibility and would explain why you dont necessarily want to hang you with gays..

and if .. well .. there are others who've gone through the same.. (other women/ men, not me..)

serious topic though, so nothing was meant offensive or something like that.

If it is what I think it is, because this is the ONLY possible reason he may have said it was personal, is because a family member of his is gay and is dating someone like 20 years older than him, but I'm not sure. The post that got deleted said(and I'm quoting to the best of my knowledge)

i don't like it when younger people date older people, and its even worse when their gay. worse of all is I have a (Kain not remember family member) who's homosexual and dating someone thats 20 years older than him

Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

I never said it was worse, I said I thought it was worse, just becouse I think its worse doesn't mean it is. And I didn't actually write like that, first of all, I ALWAYS cap my I's, so you know thats not me.

And anyway, I don't think its that much worse. Its mostly the guy he's dateing, he just isn't right...he isn't the first older guy he's dated eather.

Well, you're right, its not just strange betwean gays. The first gay man he dated was when he was 13. The guy he dated was in his late 40's, and was his teacher aswell. Fortunatly his father found out, and put a restraining order on the sick Peado.

Archived