Home

Loads of fun for everyone!

mknote

I am very bad at anything but mapping, and even that can be disputed. So, I propose a list of things I would like to see.

1. TIE Intercepter vehicle. While the Fighter and the Bomber are all good and well, let's add two more. One is the third familiar one, and the other is my avatar.

2. TIE Defender vehicle. This would be very interesting. It could have lasers (4), ion cannons (2), and torpedos. The way that would work is a tertiary fire: hold the primary fire and the secondary fire at the same time for the torpedos. It would also have shields.

3. Two 'wings.' The Y-Wing and the B-Wing. I have already seen the A-Wing.

4. Correct most of the errors with the current vehicles. While the Speeder Bike from Duncan_10158 is good, I can walk in part of the back.

I'll add more if I think of it. If I do use this in any of my maps, assuming I get my first one done, I'll give you credit. However, I am using Duncan's Speeder Bike, so if I can get the corrected version before I release it, I'll give proper credit.

MK

Originally posted by mknote

1. TIE Intercepter vehicle. While the Fighter and the Bomber are all good and well, let's add two more. One is the third familiar one, and the other is my avatar.

2. TIE Defender vehicle. This would be very interesting. It could have lasers (4), ion cannons (2), and torpedos. The way that would work is a tertiary fire: hold the primary fire and the secondary fire at the same time for the torpedos. It would also have shields.

3. Two 'wings.' The Y-Wing and the B-Wing. I have already seen the A-Wing.

4. Correct most of the errors with the current vehicles. While the Speeder Bike from Duncan_10158 is good, I can walk in part of the back.

1. it is in the works. it can be found in the model showcase.

2. may be in the works in the future.

3. both are a possibility. the y-wing more so than the b-wing (i don't get why some people don't like the b-wing :().

4. i'm not positive, but the limitations of the code may play a part in this problem.

Archived