Home

Ridable Mutant *SPOILER* (download here!)

nightwolfx

Originally posted by night wolf2

hay Excelsion how do you like kotor i have and i think its quite fun i have 5 sabers a few blasters a few swords and killed a mandalorion that killed people in death matches im the duel ring champ it took me a few trys but i killed the mandalorion bendak and i fought a rancor and kicked his but i did;)

Lol :lol: . I've only just started, so I haven't gotten very far yet. BioWare made my favourite rpgs (NWN + Baldur's Gate), and I think Kotor is just as great, if not better. KOTOR kicks ass! :D

Shame there's no editing tools (like NWN had), no rideable rancors.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Excelsion

Lol. :D IG likes his boredom.

No one's uploaded the rancor yet and its the end of tuesday (16th)! (or at least, it is in England). :( Hopefully they'll upload it soon.

Its like that, even the hyper weapons mod i submmited it took more then 5 days to be posted there.

So submit to pcgamemods, instantly it will appear!

Originally posted by SlapNut

um, any chance of making a ridable mutant rancor that is real size, i downloaded it and its the same size as the rancor with different skin.

Er...yeah. Do what night wolf says. Also, are you trying it in MP? There's a bug that makes it look the size of a normal rancor but when other people see it, it looks full size. SP is also full size. Just look at the screenshots.

Archived