Home

Erm.... Cheats in SP...

ChineseJedi

originally posted by ChineseJedi:

Also devmapall doesnt work nemore.

Try typing in helpusobi 1 instead. I'm not really sure why they changed the command name, but the cheats still work the same as before.

It's interesting to note that both helpusobi 1 and devmapall were both cheat commands for JO. Some versions used one command, other versions used the other.

Hey, as long as we're on the subject of SP cheats... How do you do the saber realistic combat thing? I never could get that to work in JA. I'm talking about the cheat from JO where you could slice off EVERY limb from a target. I'd like to be able to do that now and then, or at least make the sabre more deadly in SP.

Unfortunately with the patch it seems harder to get dismemberment working in SP.

Here are the commands:

g_saberMoreRealistic (it's cheat protected, so you have to put it in a shortcut command line to change it from 0-3).

g_dismember (0-100?)

g_dismemberment (it's set to 113811381138 in my config file, not sure if that's correct or what)

[g]g_dismemberprobabilities[/b] (0-100)

g_sabermrealisticcombat (yes, it has an "m" in it, not sure what it does exactly, but I guess you could try 0-3 to start with)

Ever since the 1.01 patch I have been having a heck of a time trying to get SP full dismemberment to work consistently, so if you figure it out, let me know!

Archived