Home

Shady Meadow

Jackrabbit

Most of you know that I've opened a shop called Shady Meadow. I wanted to post a little advertisement here though, because I only have 5 customers :). Right now my house is a Smuggler Haven. Any Smuggler in town or in the PA is welcome to come use the facilities, and any civilian is welcome to come and enjoy the services.

On the first floor is a room with couches, chairs and a spice vendor. I'm only selling Booster Blue (Action/Quickness/Stamina), Neutron Pixie (for tanking mostly) and Muon Gold (Mind/Focus/Willpower) right now, but if anybody wants something special, or thinks the vendor should be stocked with something else, just let me know.

On the top floor is a vendor that sells sliced weapons and armor. Right now I buy the weapons from Jaegar (Naboo-> -4846 3379/Rori->3732 -6612), slice them, add 2500 to the price, and resell them. All prices depend on the Weaponsmith I bought them from, not the quality of the slice. Make sure you look around before making a decision. If you think the prices are unfair, take it up with the Weaponsmith :). Again, if you have any weapon requests, email me ingame or post here.

The basement is going to be a gambling room. I'm still working on decorating it, but there will be tables for dice games, some data terminals where people can "play slots", and a vendor. The vendor will sell dice, but he'll also sell interesting loot (first thing that comes to mind are crystals, maybe a Holocron in the future :)).

Anybody who would like to sell something on a vendor is welcome. Just offer your stuff to one of the vendors, and if the price is right, I’ll buy it from you and resell it. Please repair weapons and armor before you post them.

I think that’s it. The coords of Shady Meadow are -4459 6755.

You friendly neighborhood Smuggler,

Grask Lekkren

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm closing the shop. I tried real hard to get things just the way I wanted them, and then the game tells me I can't do it. Tomorrow (Monday) I'm going to drop the prices down as low as I can go, and the vendors will stay up until they run out of maintenance. At that point I may just put everybody on the admin list for my house, because I’ll probably let that burn down too. Same goes for that harvester Keldor, so you better get a hold of that.

This game is just one disappointment after another, /sigh.

Anyway, BE is fun.

Archived