Home

Hitman 3

Acrylic

Hitman definetly had major problem with the AI and gameplay. Clipping, Dumb guards, etc were all present and prevented me from even finishing the game. I just got too frustrated with the bugs, so i uninstalled it.

Hitman 2 on the other hand did make a lot of improvements, but some bugs were still present. I really do hope Hitman 3 hits the nail on the head this time, so to speak ;)

Originally posted by Celluzion

I respect what you all are saying and will restrain my self from flaming the living hell out of you people who say Hitman sucks because its boring. (Trust me, I've flamed people so badly they never forgot my actual words said to them), maybe you don't get the meaning of stealth which involves sneaking around and not shooting like a maniac with a deathwish, if that's not your cup of cocaine, stay away from it.

Its best not to post things which are negative to the subject because you are asking for trouble, don't like something, keep away from it, easiest way to prevent flamers from flaming you so bad that you're crying by the gutter muttering "Help, he's going to flame me" to an invisible policeman.

Now back to the subject.. Hitman 1 and 2 were the best games of all time, they were great, original and had good physics, though they were f'ed up at times it was still hilarious to mess with the physics by enabling the slow-motion which makes gravity somewhat less when the ragdoll animations are turned on, the Glacier engine was a work of art, the engine name itself describes the graphics, and smooth as Glaciers and it even ran smoothly on my ancient Pentium 2 with a GeForce 2 MX(Back when I played Hitman 1 and 2).

I was hoping for a game which involved no storyline in the Hitman series, just plain Contract Killing, when I heard H3 was going to be named Hitman 3: Contracts(Or some variation) I thought it was going to be the same, storylines sometimes just don't work out and none for a Hitman game is just perfect.

Actually I love stealth games, and I'll probably buy Hitman 3, I'm just mentioning that I didn't like the first two.

Archived