Home

Vader's Lightsaber Action in SP

Eets

Does Vader's Jumping with his lightsaber look fruity?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Does Vader's Jumping with his lightsaber look fruity?

• Yes! They should remake it!
    • No, I think he looks good jumping around.
    • What Jumping?
    • No, I like fruity sith lords.

They need to change it! Just have him swing his saber from side to side, not up and down. He looks too anime-ish. I can understand maybe having Lord Maul doing that kind of attack but not Vader, he was slow and methodical in his attacks.

Guest dr_death

i like the saber action!! and if anyone has aol add me as there buddy if they want a multiplayer game by buddy name is bjames934

Guest Thrawn

I think Vader forgot to take his Ridelin! Look at 'im go! That is NOT the DV we know!

BTW I don't know how to spell Ridelin, although that's probably a good thing. If you really want to know, ask Kvan or Tie, I'm sure that they know how to spell it! :D

Originally posted by Thrawn

I think Vader forgot to take his Ridelin! Look at 'im go! That is NOT the DV we know!

BTW I don't know how to spell Ridelin, although that's probably a good thing. If you really want to know, ask Kvan or Tie, I'm sure that they know how to spell it! :D

Thats mean thrawn, its one thing to make fun of Tie. But me, no! :D

But really, it's not cool to make fun of people who have disabilities :(

You of all people should know that.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Thrawn

funny you should ask.......j/k ;)

it is spelled ritalin i think.

Guest wildthing

It might look looney on vader but the attack animation for the other jedi may look pretty good with the other charactes.

wonder if we'll get the Emporer himself in the game giving out some cans of whoop ass.

-------------------------------------------

I thought I saw a . . .

WildThing

I agree with you there, wild thing. It would look very good on a sith hero. I for one think the sith knight lightsaber animation is pretty cool. It would be awesome if they deflected or parried sometimes, though.

Guest LightWarden

Ah yes, my biggest complaint with the AoE series, melee combat. I know that it is almost impossible to do, but WHY CAN'T THEY DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHACK AT EACHOTHER? Where are the blocks, the parries or dodges? Whoever hits first wins, all other things being equal. What kind of melee battle is that? Units in AoE had shields and junk, but you never saw them use them.

Oh well:(

Guest nXs_Altus

ah yes, would be very cool if your jedi/sith could deflect about 2x what the average storm trooper could shoot. Even if the bolt was acurate only 25% of the time (or less) it would still be quite cool...

The best thing is the game isn't out yet so they just might put that in... well here is to hoping, or hopping as vader seems to do heh.

btw, on the original topic of this thread: Not sure if he looks gay but he definetly seems to have some "issues"... then again the plot is the fact that he just lost the deathstar so wouldn't you be ticked off too?

Archived