Home

Should i buy this game?

Jedi Child

Yeah, they picked one of the worst levels they could ahve and a pretty decent level for the other one...

I was always in it for the MP but Jedi Master skill level in sp is really great fun... It's also better than Kotor imo.... nothing special for me. I'd say get Dues Ex which is a fiver and 10x better imo.

Originally posted by Mercena Solaris

Turn based fighting is a combat system that is taken in turns. Combat moves are queued up in a sequence. It's like playing a computerised star wars dungeons and dragons game. While playing Kotor you attribute points to various skills you have on offer and you can choose which type of combat moves you're fighter executes in battle. Then, the comp takes it turns to do damage. Eg, Your Jedi character swings his sabre (the comp rolls a dice to calculate whether you hit and calculates this hit on accordance to your skill levels), then it's the computer's turn to swing his sith sabre at you and the comp calculates whether its a hit or miss.. if its a hit how much damage it does.. And so it goes on until one of your party is victorious.

It's sounds slow, but it's not nearly as slow and geeky as i described. If you have a top of the line PC, watching a combat fight in KotoR is a lot like watching a sabre duel in JO, cept thankfully no random swinging and tedious jumping around each other.

As long as it looks cool, im good with it :p I hope it's not as slow as SWG

and, yes astrotoy, i'm back on the JA forums, and I am very intrested in KotoR

Originally posted by IG-64

As long as it looks cool, im good with it :p I hope it's not as slow as SWG

and, yes astrotoy, i'm back on the JA forums, and I am very intrested in KotoR

From what Ive heard, it isnt like Galaxies....not that SWG is better or worse, its just different and MMP of course.....

....hope you play it soon IG-64 !

MTFBWYA

Archived