Home

Character Sheet

akaaj66

I don't know about bind location, but lots remaining, you can only have 10 lots for place things, if you have a small house it will use 2 lots (the first one) then the other ones use 1 (i think) medium houses use 5 lots and large houses use 6 lots, extractors use just one lot no matter if it's personal, big or heavy, so with this form you won't have all the galaxy with houses harvestors and things like that.

lol when in a cloning center you can save your clone Data at a terminal.

when you dioe and clone at that spot you dont have wounds. when you die and didnt save your clone data on the planet your on you get a lot of wounds varying from 100 to 215 wound points.

the bind location gives you the location where you last saved your clone Data when your on that planet. like if i saved mt data In theed Naboo. the bind location says Theed.

but if i go to dantooine. and look at the location it says none. because you cant clone from dantooine to naboo. you would have to save your data again at a cloning facilaty.

its not a must to save the cloning data. but its adviced when you die a lot :)

Corzip Dinn

Originally posted by Trahern Valley

It was days. I think, been a while since then, now, heh. You were zooming off in your landspeeder. I only noticed it was you because I 'heard' someone say your name.

hehe yeah i met you last night at the pary of DS :)

if you didnt know. Deft was once a mod of this place. and Leemu is a supermod of the LFN :)

Archived