Home

1st time shock

MasterN64

Originally posted by mastern64

There is nothing wrong with a woman being the Dark Lord of the Stih.

yeah, I know, I dont want to get into a "Equality for females who want to be Sith Lords" argument :p

but in EU(and the movies of course), there have been very few(if any) female sith lords..... (not counting female dark jedi), although that would be cool.... mara Jade of course was ultra cool when she was the Emperors Hand....(my fave character in the whole EU...)

MTFWBYA

but in EU(and the movies of course), there have been very few(if any) female sith lords..... (not counting female dark jedi), although that would be cool.... mara Jade of course was ultra cool when she was the Emperors Hand....(my fave character in the whole EU...)

Well, there was the lightwhip-wielding female Sith Ghitany in the "Jedi vs. Sith" comics, but I have to admit that besides a female Revan, she's the only Female Sith Lord I can think of. There might've possibly been a few more females in the Sith Army during the JvS segment.

Ah yes, and there was, of course, also Rain/Zannah during her brief career as Darth Bane's personal apprentice. And if I remember correctly, there was also a female Sith apprentice introduced in one of the latest Tales stories(from which various stories are infinities and some are not).

Archived