Home

The day's of the empire

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sark leaded the troopers out toward the hangar

"Well I have good news, we recieved a first-class shuttle to repair. Well, there's been a problem with communications and nobody's told Lord Lightning about it. We're gonna hotwire it."

Finally, they reached the hangar.

"There she is." He said, pointing to a large shuttle, which looked new, after just having finished being repaired.

"Get on it."

Nera laughed. "If the feeling is one of careing, then it is no surprise that he did not simply destroy me as soon as he learned who was in that shuttle. Hatred, though, that is another matter. If he feels hatred, I cannot guess his intentions for keeping me alive."

Sark lifted the shuttle off the Star Destroyer, having bribed the officer in charge of the hangar. He then landed the shuttle on the outskirts of the capital.

"OK, EVERYBODY OFF BOARD. GO HAVE SOME FUN!" Yelled Sark at the stormtroopers, handing them 100 credits each. Darth Lightning would probably kill him if he saw him now.

A landing ship landed on the hangar of the capitol. There was a deep quiet but then the ship's doors opened and thirty red armored stormtroopers came out. It was Darth Lightning's Elite core. The group divided to groups of five and started to patrol around the street's.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exar looked Nera in the eyes. "You know what I'm talking about..."

"Indeed, I do not," Nera said, a smile crossing her face. "After all, if I did know, why would I ask so many questions of what you mean? Does the Great Darth Lighting intend to turn me into a Dark Jedi?"

She laughed at his surprised look.

"I am not completely ignorant of my connection to the Force," she said. "So tell me, is that what he wants with me?"

Nera watched Exar leave the room, then took her hand away from her back, where it had grabbed a small knife hidden there. Exar had probably noticed her hand there and assumed what had been there, but at least Nera felt safe.

She did not feel safe with just a stormtrooper guard. Any Sith with even half a mind could get past them. She knew she'd be sleeping with all of her weapons close by.

Tepe walked to Nera's room. He looked around but didn't see any troopers. "Damn cowards..." he cursed and then walked in. "Hello Nera. You enjoying your trip?" Tepe said, stopping at the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exar walked throught the corridors and was stopped by a trooper. "You said something about Lightning to Nera" the trooper said, grabbing Exar's right hand. "I should kill you right now" the trooper continued, flashing his red badge that proved that he was the chief of the ST(Security troopers). Exar looked the trooper, now holding the rifle on Exar's stomach. "You know nothing you fool" Exar answered and threw the trooper to the wall with the force and kept going. The trooper left Exar as he walked towards the command bridge.

The troopers on the planet, searched for the civialina dressed troopers, ready to execute them for not obaying the high rules and when not obaying, they were rebels and rebels were to be shot at sight. Then they found one and beat him up and left him to die next to a cantina and continued to look for the troopers.

"You killed 2 jedis all alone?"

Krang laughed at Poln who had started bragging after his 7th Jawa Beer

"Yeah... I just kicked one of the platform, and the other one got a nice hole in his head... Just like that"

Poln smirked at the other stormtroopers.

"Why oh why can't we always have this much fun? Just cause we walk in white armor doesnt mean we can't fight..."

Jom said as he looked over at a imperial guard outside the cantina

"Well, at least we got our black stripes on them, so at least they know that we can hit something.. Some times."

Suddenly, a squad of stormtroopers entered the cantina, heading directly to the happy group

"We have been sent by Darth Lightning. You are to be captured and put before court-martial"

Krang laughed at the leader

"Oh, thats nice. Why don't you sit down and have a drink first?"

The Stormtrooper raised his E-11

"This is your last warning, come along or die here"

The 14 stormtroopers under Krangs command suddenly jumped at the squad, knocking their guns out of their hands.

A big fight started between the two squads

A stormtrooper walked into the cantina and raised his special multi-blaster. "Stop!!" he shouted and the red suited troopers came behind him. he was obviously the leader. "You know the rules about rebels. You have just claimed youselfs as one group of the scum" the man said to the group of civilian dressed troopers. "Now you die" he continued and started to fire at them. After five minutes, many troopers were dead, all customers were allready gone when he strated to shoot and the only thing heard was the sound of ale dripping from the blasted pipe behind the bardesk. There was some troopers alive. One had stole a blaster from a customer before they ran out. He jumped up behind the bardesk and started shooting, hitting one of the red armored troopers. The leader returned fire and the trooper fell dead on the floor after hitting the wall. A trooper next to him looked at the dead. "****... He had to be..." he started but then he got shot by one trooper that had got his blaster back and jumped on the bardesk after hearing him talking.

"I WAS DOING WHAT TOLD DO! I OBEY DARTH LIGHNING AND ONLY DARTH LIGHTNING" The leader shouted back and then Sark felt on blaster comming to his head from back, one from the right and one from the left. "Ad for you, I could do more than beat you up just like the guy you find" the captain said and raised his multi-blaster ready to shoot Sark's head off

"Good" Tepe said and left towards his quarters

"I am not so sure about that" a man said walking in to the cantina. He removed his hood that revealed him as a twi'lek dark jedi, one of Tepe's students. "Darth lightning saw your sneaking. You haven't learned from the last time, Haven't you? Darth lightning commanded that every one of you are going to be killed" the dark jedi said and ignited his red lightsaber. The lightsaber found it's way to Sark's neck.

Archived