Home

I'm here (finally)

IG-64

I'm now on my shiny new computer and am up and running online games. Including JA ;)

My online name will be Prosk Neftis because IG-64 is taken by my brother (who made up IG-64 in the first place)

EDIT: Why isn't the all seeing eye download working?

Doh, IG-64 was a better name. :( But is that your real name? :p

Anywho, cyas in the servers :)

in-game name is

|GG|Crow_Nest

Originally posted by IG-64

EDIT: Why isn't the all seeing eye download working?

You need to download it from the ASE site, onced done then double click the .exe file, it should start downloading. Are you sure you got the right software?

All Seeing Eye

EDIT: They will ask you to upgrade to the full version after 21 days of use, just say no and continue to use trial version forever.

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Doh, IG-64 was a better name. :( But is that your real name? :p

Anywho, cyas in the servers :)

in-game name is

|GG|Crow_Nest

You need to download it from the ASE site, onced done then double click the .exe file, it should start downloading. Are you sure you got the right software?

All Seeing Eye

EDIT: They will ask you to upgrade to the full version after 21 days of use, just say no and continue to use trial version forever.

That's the site I was trying to download from, I click US download and it never loads up, it just comes up with a Not Found page

EDIT: I just downloaded the european one :rolleyes:

As for the name: "It was made by those who are dead, and the dead keep it"

but he said I can have an indication like IG-64 of LF which is probably what i'll end up using

EDIT: And, no, that's not my real name. I made it up for a scout rodian in Galaxies, I used an online greek translator (usually how I come up with names) basically means "Scout Scout"

I stopped playing Galaxies and the name just stuck

Originally posted by IG-64

great, i'm up and running, now all I need are some entres on my buddy list ;)

*cough*PM*cough*

Sometimes you can search for that player, just type in that player name and if you're lucky he's online and tells you which server is he playing in. :D

You should get Jedi Academy Reloaded 1.2 and

xMod 2.5.0

as most servers are using them now. And prepare to download lots of maps, vehicles and mods. See this thread

Originally posted by Jedi Luke

Yo IG!

I've just come back too as I've haven't visited in a while.

Good to hear you've got a good new running pc! :)

Because there was too much spamming and his thread was closed.

Btw IG, join andy's and kurgan's server once their up. Check out the threads in the deditcated server forums.

or http://www.jk3servers.com to see server stauts

EDIT: lol, wrong link ah never mind.

My mistake, its not too much spamming, even worse, too much flaming. So Jed locked it

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121937

Btw, isnt this becoming a spam thread? :rolleyes:

Oh and IG, in case you didnt know. You can search for servers in your country! Yes that means low pings. (can even list servers under low/high pings)

There should be a "Modifiers" folder at the left, click on it and click country. Invite players, and they can invite you too.

Isnt the ASE amazing? :)

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Btw, isnt this becoming a spam thread? :rolleyes:

Oh and IG, in case you didnt know. .......

I've said this before, you two should get a room.... OR why dont you just get on msn messenger and marvel at the wonders of life together..... your spamming is staring to get out of control CROW... you will get into trouble...mark my words !

IG - hows the chicken pox going !

*looks around, sees he's in the JA forum.....runs off into the night laughing menacingly .....*

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

I've said this before, you two should get a room.... OR why dont you just get on msn messenger and marvel at the wonders of life together..... your spamming is staring to get out of control CROW... you will get into trouble...mark my words !

IG - hows the chicken pox going !

*looks around, sees he's in the JA forum.....runs off into the night laughing menacingly .....*

MTFBWYA

It's starting to heal, it still itches though :mad:... Btw, crow, I signed up for AIM and have bongo's address, maybe you should sign up or give me your name

Archived