Home

Acid Rain - Glitch

TheModernAgeEP

hi, I'm having a problem with this game on my Power Mac G4. The rain in my game seems to seep through the ceiling when I am indoors. now by the time i get to the board with Darth Vader's Castle, it's impossible for me to complete because the acid rain will never stop eating away at me until i die. obviously i can use the protect force but that eventually depletes. is anyone else having this problem? if anyone has any idea or suggestions, feel free to contact me. if no one can help i'm most likely gonna have to try and return this game on the account of it being defective.

Originally posted by Thrawn42689

Oh yeah? Well, I second the MOTION! So there.

Cool ... we've quickly assembled three trolls. In BG2 you have to use Acid to kill trolls, so maybe if they use a Radeon to play they'll get wiped out by the acid bug ...

... I thought that was a known bug that was fixed in the 1.01b patch. Check out the patches - they had two in succession right before Christmas.

I've not gotten very far on my Mac version yet ... I'll see if I have the same bug.

Mike

Originally posted by txa1265

Cool ... we've quickly assembled three trolls. In BG2 you have to use Acid to kill trolls, so maybe if they use a Radeon to play they'll get wiped out by the acid bug ...

... I thought that was a known bug that was fixed in the 1.01b patch. Check out the patches - they had two in succession right before Christmas.

I've not gotten very far on my Mac version yet ... I'll see if I have the same bug.

Mike

shimsical

Weird these sponge-type solid rocks. I didn't have issues with the rocks and if you need to find shelter, there's a good one behind the gun and if you head forward after the gun (Force Protect on) you CAN get under the rocks there too.

Assuming you're not going completely darkside at this stage of the game, Force Heal while you're at it.

Archived