Home

Modelers needed for new mod SITH:

Machine123

SITH: Sith in their History

We have : 2 mappers 3 skinners 0 modelers.

This mod is an SP mod that will have SP campaigns on all the greatest sith lords of all time b4 Palpintine's rise. THat means Marka Ragnos to - Darth Bane. I am currently working on Maps as we speak for each Sith master and their history. The maps for each Sith lord will be atleast 10 or more each following to their untimely demise. Here are the models we need.

Marka Ragnos (young)

Naga Sadow

(exar is all ready done thx to sithlord II!)

Darth Rivan ( wtf i have no pics of him: we need info and pics!)

Darth Revan

(darth malak is being done by grafox thx god!)

Kaan

Darth Bane

e-mail me at chowarrior@juno.com

We need mappers ,skinners and modelrs thx!

true, I was thinking smaller. But then the cries of many fans will come forth=) Well, Im currently working on a Sith war map , and yes its taking forever. Im guessing three is good, but now I need more models!=(

Some kind of Battle droid like from KoTOR.

Sleek and old looking. Maybe take a pic from kotor, the tomb with the haywire droid gaurding it.

revan is done dude, i made it like 2 weeks ago LOL well here it is if ya need it http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=23323

hehe

btw: revan model is supposedly being made by aaron smith, i dunno when thats gonna be done...but my revan skin is good enough for now ;)

edit: oh ya i would be glad to be a skinner in your mod just email me if you need me Squee@blackdeathclan.net

Archived