• Dathomir
    • Endor
    • Lok
    • Naboo
    • Talus
    • Tatooine
    • Yavin 4
    • Rori

hey no problem. i have helped out numerous people :) all of them became a member of my guild aswell :)

yes my ingame wife is mayor of our township Cori Celesti.

we have a cantina, bank and city hall. cloning facilaty next friday.

uhmm about server sytuff. the server saves your character, houses inventory friend lists etc.

your computer saves: button settings. quick keys. notebook. hud colors etc.

when will you come ingame?

im on Starsider as well, but my favorite planet is Talus.. if your planning on going rebel talus has a couple of really good towns.. decent population with lots of really nice people, good creatures to learn on.. i never seem to have much trouble finding anything wether it be a new weapon, resource, armor, or a good hunting partner..

im not big on Corellia.. only go when i really need something i cant find on talus.. i do really like Dathomir, Dantooine, and Yavin 4, although all three of them are very dangerous and ive never been without a formidable party.. havent been to tat yet..

next time im on Corellia i will have to make a visit to Cori Celesti :)

if you do choose starsider come to Talus sometime, i can usually be found in Bliss or Seaside.. look me up!

When will you come ingame?

Uhm, when i get Broadband, im in the UK and its only just become available in my area, i have the game and everything its just that it will take supposidly 21 hours to download all the patches, haha :p, so i'll just wait untill ive got Broadband and then im all set, my Specs are in my sig, hope it will run ok...

The idea about the server saving your character and everything seems abit dodgy, does it ever... uhm, 'forget' ? So you lose everything? When i am ingame though i'll try and send you an email in it, everything seems so complicated in the manual, like to use alot of abilities you have to type /[whatever], also to move around you have to use the right mouse button... Sounds really complicated, i hope i'll be alright haha :rolleyes:

Thanks.

its a little intimidating for those of us who were new to MMORPG, or to pc gaming in general, as i was.. but really you get used to it..

you can "hotkey" most of your special abilites.. thats really the easiest way to do it.. (hot key refers to a bar or two at the top of your screen that has several "shortcuts" for your abilities) you can even set up macros which are basically combos at the touch of a button.. sounds complicated but its pretty easy

yeah, you can use the right mouse button, but i find it easier just to use the arrow keys to move..

i think the mot important thing is to use the players around you.. most of them will be pretty helpful.. espcially be on the lookout for people who have the label "helper" above their name.. these are charcters who have designated themselves as people willing to help newbies.. the other players are easily your best source of information as far as actually playing the game goes..

it can be a bit intimidating at first.. but its honestly fairly easy after a little playing..

:)

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Neversober

Corellia is wining ?

You guys need to get out to other Planets more.... Corellia is boring and the only reason you guys probally picked it is because everyone hangs out in Coronet.

Corellia ? o.O

I agree correlia blows when i have to go there i go to kor vella...i think i votedbut i forgot infact....i think i posted in here before.....oh well...i think naboo is coolest planet.

but dathomir is cool to...havent been to yavin4....cant afford it

Archived