Home

No Vader skin anywhere?

Sabretooth

A skin is an in game character that has been 'repainted' to look like something else. A model is an entirely new 'sculpture' of a character, and are therefore much better detailed. Hope that clears up the question.

As for Darth Vader, look in the models sections of JK3Files of Lucasfiles. If you can't find those sites, your just being lazy.

• 1 month later...

Lucasfiles.com is limited on files because a lot of the authors are too lazy to take the time to submit the file. Our policy is that only the AUTHOR can submit the file, unless its a raven release in which case we the file posters can put it up. Though we are making grounds for a new layout for submitting files that will be more posting-friendly for authors.

• 1 month later...

I was making a reskin of Vader, based on the light side version of him at the end of issue 4 of ROTJ Infinites(If you haven't read that yet I suggest you take a look at it.

Only problem I'm having is I can't get the new skin to work in JA. It won't show up in the character screen and even if I do the /model command, all I get is the Kyle model.

Plus I have to get approval if I can use the Vader the author made.

Archived