Home

monkey island 5 and1

balert

I kinda like CMI's use of money, "That will cost an awful lot of money" "Blast, I only have alot, not an awful lot." Ok, it was good for one joke anyway, I do miss the system from the first too. Also I would like to see the beautiful backgrounds and interface of CMI.

I agree with Skinkie.

I liked it in MI2 where there was that shop that you could buy loads of useless stuff and sell it back for the same price.

I want to know what happened to Largo. Did he die? Did he live? Did he start a circus?

And the men of low moral fibre need to be seen again.

It would be nice to get the pieces of eight currency back (though CMI had a funny substitute and it was mentioned in CMI and EMI), and make money more important as in Monkey1 and 2.

I have absolutely no complaints about the music of ANY of the games. The soundtracks have all been consistently excellent. And I'd also have to agree with everyone about LeChuck: he needs to get back to being more scarey and...cool.

i dont mind what they put in, as long as its still monkey island with guybrush gettin into wacky adventures :D

I REALLY agree with MI1 and 2 in 3d. Just chuck a bit more story and a few more characters in with a kik ass 3d design. sweet. :p

actually, make sure the 3d is nothing like MI4.

I liked the monkey island 4 voice of Elaine way better then the CMI one + Elaine is perfect just the way she is, i think she shouldn't get a bigger part in the game or anything, just every once and a while a cutscene and stuff... like in EMI.

Archived