Home

help with the smuggler mission (JA)

JOJO78

The first time I just used my lightsaber. If you wait for the shield to go down and use force speed you can slash 'em up a few times with fast style and pull back, or if you've got skillz you can try to roll stab them while using speed. Roll stab if used correctly can down a droid in a single hit. Lightsaber throw is harder to use but if you can keep the reticle on the droid a few throws later (when its shields aren't on of course) it'll drop eventually.

its the only level in the game where the DEMP2 excels in. Use it judiciously. save up the cells for it, and don't use crossbow or disruptor too much if you find yourself low on ammo in the last area.

i find that even on harder difficulties, those bots just stand there and shoot, and can't seem to hit me. so just take your time and pick them off one by one. c'est tres simple!

DEMP 2 guns are the most effective weapon against the assassin droids. Just two charged up shots and they're history. If you have Force Lightning, it can also be effective if you don't have ammo or didn't bring the DEMP 2 gun along. If not, rely on the hit-and-run lightsaber technique. Practice your timing so that you rush in when the shields are down, land a blow or two with the saber, then get out of the way before the shields go back up.

Originally posted by Neverhoodian

DEMP 2 guns are the most effective weapon against the assassin droids. Just two charged up shots and they're history. If you have Force Lightning, it can also be effective if you don't have ammo or didn't bring the DEMP 2 gun along. If not, rely on the hit-and-run lightsaber technique. Practice your timing so that you rush in when the shields are down, land a blow or two with the saber, then get out of the way before the shields go back up.

Speed works best with that method..... Even level 1 workrs perfectly, but you gotta hurry cause it lasts for 5 secs.

Archived