Home

X-Box JA "melee moves"?

PhobicDagger

Right, I've already posted a similar question on the Jedi Outcast forum, but I got my hands on Jedi Academy *VERY* recently, and I'm gonna ask this again: Is it possible to pull off the moves that your opponents do on the X Box version of Jedi Academy? I'm especially interested in learning how to do that grab thing that Kyle Katarn does when you fight him at the end if you turn to the dark side-the one where he grabs you, punches you a few times and sticks his knee in your face. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by Neverhoodian

I know on the PC version that you activate Melee mode using codes typed in via console command, allowing you to use Kyle's grappling moves. I don't know for the Xbox version, though.

Yeah, JA on PC is still better than JA on xbox. (And its not even released in my counrty yet)

The only good thing about JA on xbox is that you will never get low frames. ;)

Originally posted by PhobicDagger

I know all the generic cheat codes (invul, force powers, weaponry, etc.) but if you knowe anything else, it would be appreciated. Is that little AT beside your post a hint ? >:)

Try searching the net for more xbox cheats. There might be some secret/hidden things in the game that you dont know ;)

tno it was not a hint, first off the weaponry code is a fake, i have two i did not see on your list, the first is a lvel select code that i lknow works, click and hold right anoalog-stick and press right,left,down,right,up. then pause and quit game at main menu the level select

option will now be there.

this is the level skip code,

click and hold right anlog stick

and press up(2) down(2) left right

i hope this helps,

and all of this codes came from gamewinners.

Ah-ha! Cheers for the level select. Just what I needed. Sometimes the way we play JA is take turns playin a good level-you die, pad gets passed. The level skip is a long way to get access to the best levels-I have it and I contemplated making a save game for every level...but I wanted to have all three saber styles available to choose as well, along with multiple difficulties. In the end I sacked it.

Archived