Home

Fun times ahead

Darth Homer

Ok, for those how don't know, I live in SC, right in the path of the storm that is threatening to ice us up again as well as dump some sleet and possibly snow. Hoorays.

Thing you have to realize about this is that people here in SC have difficulty driving when it's dry & sunny. Add a little rain and driving anywhere becomes a possible life & death situation. And I still have to work tomorrow (20 min commute). So pray for me to the god of your choice (I could use multiple forces looking out for me, anyway).

Good luck! its raining in sunny cali too. Ya...add 85-90 mile speeding idiots to a slick street full of water that nobody is used to driving on....

I just love turning on the news to

STORM WATCH 2004!!!

Anyways - its my sons bday on saturday - pray for no rain too while you guys are talking to god...gods.

Ah, the fun results of the storm:

1) The upper part of SC (or Northern South Carolina) got a vast ammount of snow (to me), 8-10" or so.

2) My area got just enough to cover the ground

3) It melted before morning

4) As I was out when it was all coming down, I got sick for my 2 days off & lost my voice entirely on Fri.

So, overall, it was a miserable time and I don't want to repeat it anytime soon.

On the upside, it has been warm the last couple of days (mid-upper 60's), so my cold has passed fairly quickly.

Ahh, sorry Homer.

I got 15-17" at my house and two days off. Bad thing is, though, that i haven't played tennis in about a week and the season is supposed to start up tomorrow and even that is questionable. Everything else about it was great. Now i want it to get warm again.

You guys are lucky, its been a temperate 70-80 degrees the past week with some sightings of clouds if you can believe such a thing.

I can't wait for the monsoon season and the 110 degree weather here, let me tell you.

Archived