Home

Dark Crusade

Doomie

ok, this is it. if im doing something wrong please tell me cause im a noob actually.

One day on tatooine, in Jabba the hutts palace (let's say this takes place just before episode 1), a bounty hunter rushes in the throne room.

'Why did you call me, slug?' Asked the Bounty hunter.

'I have a job for you. A special one.' the hutt replied.

'what's so special about it?' he Asked again.

'i need you to kill... a jedi. I know you hate jedi so that's why i picked you. so what do you say... 10.000?'

'15.000 at least! he is a jedi after all.'

'very well. you drive a hard bargain. you will get 5000 now, and the other 10.000 once you show me his lightsaber. you will get more information from my personal assistent. now go, you're blocking my view!'

The bounty hunter accepted and walked away. He learned from Jabba's asisstant that the jedi was a zabrak called Roden Kell.

actually he was the only Zabrak jedi in the order right now.

he headedback or the city and flew away in his modified z-95 headhunter, the dragon's claw. He set course for coruscant and engaged the hyperdrive...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of minutes later, Sark Bauer walked out of the shadows, having heard everything. He spoke with the Hutt.

"I want you to follow him, and complete the job if he fails. If necessary, help him."

"I can do that."

"Good. Your payment will be 15,000 credits."

"No. My fee will be 20,000 credits."

"Are you crazy?!"

"Pay me that, or I walk."

The hutt sighed.

"OK, OK. Just because you haven't failed me yet."

"Good. Transfer 5,000 into my account now."

When Sark was satisfied the amount had been transfered, he walked out, took off on his ship full speed to Corusant. He should arrive there before Gorsk

some time later, the bounty hunter exited hyperspace high above Coruscant. He put his ship down on one of the landing pads in the lower parts of the city. 'better watch out, jedi. Gorsk is after your head!' he said, and he walked towards the jedi temple...

then, a jedi walked out of the temple. as he passed gorsk, he suddenly stopped as if he felt something strange in the force. This didn't concern Gorsk, however. All he noticed was that it was his target. he grabbed his blasters and jumped at him, firing. All blasterbolts where deflected. 'Damn, he's good! i wonder how i will ever get out of this one alive...' and he quikly reloaded his guns and backed against the walls, pulling out his claws. They had been genetically altered with cortosis, a mineral that resists lightsabers, because he knew the day would come he would face a jedi. Then, the jedi attacked and disabled his guns, but he could parry most of the blows with his claws. Until his right hand got cut off...

(off topic: does anyone know how old a trandoshan can get? i thought it was about 200 years.)

(off topic again: will someone please beat the living #%@% out of that jedi? i'm tired of waiting to get rescued.)

And the jedi did try to block it. the blasterbolt went right thru the blade in his chest. Gorsk finished the job with his claws. (the ones from his left hand. he lost his right one.) He cut of the jedi's head with his own lightsaber. and took it with him. "jabba will be pleased..."he said. he was wondering who his mysterious saviour was, but he also knew tht it wouldnt be long until some security forces would arrive. he quickly ran to his ship and took off, before anyone figured out that the jedi was dead.

Of topic: yeah um... this rpg takes place before episode 1. it's okay though, you can still play, but you might wanna alter your story a bit. y'know, change stormtroopers to bounty hunters hired by sith and all. no big deal. it'll be almost the same.

by the way, i like the idea of my natural enemy in the game.

on topic: Gorsk landed on tatooine. 'god i hate this place. if it wasn't for the money i wouldn't even come here in the first place.'he said to himself. he looked at the jedi's head and put it in a bag. then he walked towards jabba's palace...

'Ah, bounty hunter. have you killed the jedi?'asked the hutt. Gorskpulled out the head. 'is this enough proof?' 'okay okay, now give me the lightsaber.' ' i've worked all my life to get one of theese! you can have it when you pry it from my cold dead claws, fat slug!' 'i can arrange that! Muska! E chuta! ' and suddenly, Gorsk found himself surrounded by gammoreans. 'where are mysterious sniping saviours when you need them?' he wondered. he couldn't defeat these opponnents, his right hand hadn't regenerated yet and he was unable to fight with a lightsaber because of his total lack of training. He pulled out the claws on his left hand (he also hadn't had the time to buy new guns yet) and prepared to fight.

(note: whoever saves me, don't kill Jabba! we can't mess with continuity!)

woohoo! you're back! i was fearing you found it boring!Thank you for returning.

Gorsk grabbed the vibro-axe of the nearest guard and smashed him in the face with his stump that was his right hand. Gammorreans are though, but at least he let go of his axe. Gorsk was trained well, so he could handle the axe with one hand. he killed the unarmed guard immediatly. 'bring it on!' he shouted to the others. And so they did. Gorsk maneged to kill another one, but there were still too many. He as smacked against the ground.

Sark saw Gorsk fighting. He was worth saving. He quickly aimed at one of the gaurds about to bury its ax into Gorsk and shot him, making him fall backwards. He qucikly took a shot at all of the gaurds, hoping to take all or most of them out before they found out his position.

IC: Garm Sana hated Tatooine. The most backward, dry, dusty planet in the galaxy, and naturally, he, a Gungan, HAD to be there for business. He swigged constantly from an enormous bottle as he walked to Jabba's palace.

Reaching the palace, he was surprised to find the usual Gamorrean guards not at the posts by the main gate. Feeling that something was wrong he cautiously entered the doors, confronted by the sounds of combat and oddly, not blaster, but conventional fire.

He pressed himself against the wall and went into a crouch, drawing his automatic blaster from his heavy overcoat. He waited for the combat to reach him, prepared to blast anything that poked around the corner.

Off topic: hey, you're not a nerf-herder afterall... welcome and if you think it's boring, just MAKE it interesting. By the way, nice bio:)

On Topic:Even though Gorsk gained an ally, and half of the guards were dead, they were still outnumbered. And the only way out was heavily guarded by the remaining gammoreans.

Gorsk Backed off towards his new friend. 'any suggestions?'

IC: A massive explosion echoed down the hallway to reach Garm Sana's long, floppy Gungan ears. Leaning around the corner to investigate, he was confronted by the sight of a Trandoshan and another person crouched behind a table, beset by Gamorreans. Sana wasn't going to stand for that.

He rolled out from behind the wall, spraying red blaster bolts across the room at the Gamorreans. He blasted and blasted, firing at all corners of the room. Stooping out of his roll, he ducked behind the table with the two people.

"Howwa yousa doing? Yousa guidos looka like yousa needen de helpen. It's crutchin' time!" he said.

'nice, gungan!' Said Gorsk. 'say, i could cut a hole in the floor with my lightsaber. We're directly over the rancor-pit. If we can run away before they close the door, we're free! only you'll have to cover me. And then we have to run very fast.'

IC: Garm Sana looked at the one-armed Trandoshan. "ARE YOUSA CRAZY!?!?! Meesa noa wanna get crutched by a Rancor. Thassa bombad plan. Butta yousa gonna try it either way, meesa suppose. Okeyday, meesa gonna cover you!" Garm Sana poked his head above the table and began laying down cover fire with his automatic blaster.

'well, i don't suppose you have a better idea, so i'll stick with this one.' Said Gorsk. He activated is lightsaber and started to cut the floor. 'luckily i don't need saber training for just cutting.' he said, 'and try to keep those guards away!'

IC: As the one-armed Trandoshan began cutting through the floor, Garm Sana took the occasion pot shot over the table at some of the Gamorrean guards. It appeared that they now were laying down their vibro-axes and fetching blaster rifles.

"Can yousa hurries it up?"

'Almost done!' The Blaster bolts where flying around their heads now. Then, Gorsk had cut a circle in the floor, wich collapsed.

They all landed on a dusty floor covered with bones. The only light came from Gorsk's ignited lightsaber. It was just enough to be able to see all the massive bloodstains on the walls. ' I've got a bad feeling about this. Why aren't they chasing us? i'm getting out of here as fast as i can. Join me if ya want.'

IC: "Oh poodoo, weesa gonna get crutched now. Cutta da gate, cutta da gate!" Garm Sana clutched his blaster tightly with his Gungan fingers, whirling his head around in the dark causing his long ears to flop around against his body with an odd slapping sound. Soon he heard another slapping sound.

He looked around in the faint glow of the lightsaber and saw something he had hoped he'd never see in his entire life. A fully grown, adult rancor. Its tongue was slapping lightly against its numerous spears of teeth.

"Oh poodoo," Sana repeated. He raised his blaster with shaking hands, but was too frightened to shoot.

In the meanwhile, Gorsk hid in a corner, hoping the rancor wouldn't see him. What could he do? He didn't have any sabertraining, no weapons and one hand. So he tossed his lightsaber to Sark. 'hey you! catch! This way it'll go faster!'

Archived