Home

Dark Crusade

Doomie

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the meanwhile, Gorsk woke up. He was surrrounded by curious Jawa's, and shot one down to chase them away.

'it's a miracle i'm still alive. At least now i have a good reason not to return to this smelly rock.' He could see the Jawa's sandcrawler in the distant, along with some smoke. 'first priority: get my companions back, cause i'm still weak.' He walked up to the smoke and what he assumed to be the skiff wreckage...

IC: DD-R3KD rolled across the Dune Sea of Tatooine, towards a one-armed Trandoshan, aimlessly wandering the desert. This would be a nice break from trying to decipher Tusken language.

He rolled up and rolled out into his platform phase, bearing both his heavy blasters towards the Trandoshan. His communication speakers activated and DD-R3KD inquired, "Who are you, why are you in the desert, and what happened to your arm?"

IC: Garm Sana was happy to be reunited with the Trandoshan. However, he was incredibly displeased to be walking through the middle of the desert on Tatooine. He was very dehydrated, and a dehydrated Gungan is a crazy Gungan.

"Yousa guys hadda better beea getting away from meesa mate. Meesa blast you a bombad one," he ranted, waving his blaster automatic at the other two. "Thatta beea de only time meesa be warnin' yousa. Okeyday?" He waved the blaster again, a little too hard, and fell bodily onto the sand. "Meesa okeydays, meesa meant to do dat."

IC: DD-R3KD was tired of being ignored. He unfolded his rocket launcher as he increased the volume of his speakers by a factor of 10. "Imperative: Quit ignoring me, aliens. Query: What are you doing here, and who are you? Statement: I've made it my business, Trandoshan. Threat: Do not move or I will open fire and vaporize your pitiful carbon-based flesh." His targeting computer locked onto all 3 lifeforms. "Last warning..."

'think it's an automated english teacher by the hearing of it. Say, droid, whay are you wandering trough the jundland wastes looking for something to blast? Or aren't you?' Gorsks hand went for the little blaster in his belt, but he didn't pull it yet. Who knows what this droid could do to him. 'Look, i just want to get back to my ship, alright?'

IC: Garm Sana pulled himself shakily to his feet. He looked at the droid in a cross-eyed fashion. "Yousa stay 'way from meesa mate toos, okeyday? Meesa make you doing the regrettin' if yousa don't! Where is meesa blaster?" He started spinning around in circles trying to find it.

'Somebody prevent him from doing something stupid before i do it the hard way.' Gorsk said. He was fascinated by the droid. Killer droids don't pop up out of nowhere. Someone made it. But who? And why? He'd try to find out if the droid wasn't pointing four repeating arm-mounted Heavy blasters at him...

Archived