Home

Dark Crusade

Doomie

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IC: "Hooba... habba... WHATTA JUST HAPPEN TO US?!?!!" Garm Sana babbled in a relative state of shock after having been hauled roughly through the hole by Sark. "Weesa coulden gotten crutched! I told yousa that wassa bombad plan, bantha face!" Garm got control of himself. "Meesa sorry...," he said ashamedly. He'd failed to blast that rancor when he had the chance. He'd almost gotten everyone killed.

His shame was quickly forgotten when the Gamorrean guards came pounding down the hall, firing the occasional shot. Atta least theysa bombad shots.

The Gungan pushed the Trandoshan out of the way of a shot before slamming himself flat on the ground to attempt to return fire. His crimson blaster bolts missed their targets, but the Gamorrean advance slowed down.

IC: Garm Sana heard the Trandoshan and scrambled quickly to his feet. He reached inside his long overcoat and threw him a small holdout blaster, while running down the hall. He screamed in pain as a blaster bolt burned into one of his floppy Gungan ears. He kept running regardless, outstripping the other two creatures easily.

'thanks!' shouted Gorsk, while he ran to the hangar bay. 'if we can steal a skiff we can use it to fly back to Mos Eisley to get our ships.' That said, he took out some of the skiff guards, and the other ones opened fire immediatly. 'why can't i stay OUT of trouble?'

OOC: very...creative. :)

IC: Gorsk hopped aboard the skiff. 'i can't fly this thing. i gotta rest a while to let my hand grow back. someone else take the controls, please.' Then, a door opened on the side and gammoreans ran in, fireing at the skiff.

Gorsk just managed to pull in Garm with his one hand. Then they headed for Mos Eisley. They still weren't out of trouble though. Some of the guards had speeder bikes and pursued them. 'take cover!' said Gorsk, while he fired in their general direction.

IC: Garm Sana was babbling incoherently to himself. He wasn't used to killing Gamorreans, fleeing Rancors, being pulled into skiffs, and flying across the desert at insane speeds. He looked at some of the pursuing Gamorreans on speeder bikes and instinctively shot at them with his blaster. As they swerved to dodge his shots, some crashed into the sand, but Sark, Garm, and Gorsk were still being chased.

"Oh, poodoo..."

'Nice work. You seem to know your way around here. How's about we team up? i could use some help while my hand regenerates.' Said Gorsk. 'and by the way...' He couldn't finish his sentence, because one guard seemed to be a good pilot. he gained on them and jumped aboard. 'kill him, quick!'

IC: The fat Gammorren had jumped onto the skiff and Garm Sana was panicking. He fumbled for his blaster and succeeded only in dropping it. He looked up as the Gamorrean prepared to swing his vibro-axe right into his Gungan head. The sand blew all around the skiff and right up Sana's nose, causing him to sneeze violently. Quite violently. As he sneezed his head rammed right into the Gamorrean's face, knocking him over the side of skiff.

"Whatta justa happened? KERCHOO!"

OOC:my my, you do show a lot of character flaws. Not all gungans are as clumsy as Jar Jar was you know... But i ain't complaining.

IC:'i'm not quite sure, but it was just what we needed. looks like you're not worthless afterall. And that looks like Mos eisley over there.'

IC: Garm Sana's heart leapt with joy.

"Mossa Eisley, wonderful, meesa getting in my ship and meesa goin' back to Coruscant!" He shouted. He did a little dance of happiness and was quite pleased that he had survived the ordeal in the Hutt's palace. He was very happy. At least until the skiff shuddered and began stalling, falling to the desert.

"Oh, poodoo," he said, grabbing a side railing and holding on with all his might as the craft plummeted to the sand.

'it takes a while' replied Gorsk. 'and so will repairing this thing. We won't make it. I suggest we jump off before it hit's the dust!'

He didn't wait for any reaaction, he just jumped off and saw the skiff flying on. That was the last thing he saw for a while, because when he hit the ground, he landed kinda unfortunate and became unconscious.

IC: Garm Sana was abandoned on the rapidly falling and failing skiff. He ran to the railing and prepared to jump. As he sprung outward from the skiff, one of his long ears caught on a piece of twisted metal that was broken by blaster fire during their escape. "Owowowowow, bombad, bombad, BOMBAD!" he screamed as his ear tore and he fell bodily onto a sand dune. He hit and rolled to the bottom of the dune, laying there, panting and gasping with pain and adrenaline-suppressed fear. Happily surprised to find himself still alive, he took an inventory of his body. Only his ear was wounded, and it wasn't that bad. He patted the pockets of his coat. He'd retreived his blaster, and still had a few assorted explosives safely inside his numerous pockets.

"Meesa suppose thissa notta so turrible. But, meesa stuck on dry, dry, stupid, stupid Tattyween!" He shouted kicking the sand and throwing a tantrum.

IC: "Walk?" Garm Sana looked at Sark incredulously. "IS YOUSA CRAZY, TOO? This is Tattyween, it is a bombad desert! Weesa not get anywhere by doing the walking. Weesa get crutched by the bombad Sandsie People, Tuskenies or whatever theysa called. And what bout the Sand Wyrms? Meesa not walking anywhere, meesa getting on my holocom and meesa callin' for a ride. Count me outta dis one," and with that he pulled his holocom out of his coat to find it sadly mangled and destroyed from his fall. He could have cried.

Archived